Re: Post Get Famous Patch, Grand Master Vampires Cannot Earn Additional Perk Poi

by hbarnes1510

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★★ Novice

I feel played, how is it possible for a company to sell a broken add-on without warning Microsoft or the customer. Yes I am refernf to the issue that started this thread

Message 151 of 197 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the game a week ago give or take, enjoyed it so I decided to buy the vampires add-on which as I said before had no warning about being broken. I found this thread and I was stunished, first time in my life that I see a 16 pages thread without any solution, not even an ETA or a "we are aware of this and working on it" this thing wasbreportes on November 2018 it is as of now February 24 2019 so we can definitely say that selling this add-on without a warning is fraude.

Message 152 of 197 (1,274 Views)

Re: Vampire progression bar glitch sims 4

Hero

HI @evilinthemaking 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Please click me too on the first post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 153 of 197 (1,264 Views)

Re: Vampire progression bar glitch sims 4

★ Novice

Thanks. I just hope this issue is fixed soon. 

Many thanks

EvilInTheMaking

Message 154 of 197 (1,259 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Post Get Famous Patch, Grand Master Vampires Cannot Earn Additional Perk Poi

★★★★★ Novice

Me to my vampire bar does not move..so there no point me making a new vampire because I can not level them up..I get to 48 points but then the bar stays full and doesn't move..I have messaged on Twitter but nothing as yet to why..until this issue is fixted I can not make a new vampire.. Standard smile hope someone sorts this it's been going on to long now...

Message 155 of 197 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me to my vampire bar does not move..so there no point me making a new vampire because I can not level them up..I get to 48 points but then the bar stays full and doesn't move..I have messaged on Twitter but nothing as yet to why..until this issue is fixted I can not make a new vampire.. Standard smile hope someone sorts this it's been going on to long now...

Message 156 of 197 (1,084 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ouch. I noticed but the reason i got into this forum was cus i tried to reset my power points with the drink and it bugged out. Lucky i didnt save. I really hope they fix this.. its a HUGE bug. Dont reset ur power points while this bug is here.

Message 157 of 197 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've experienced this too and worst case, my Sims aspiration is to be a good vampire. I wonder, when will this be fixed or answered.

Message 158 of 197 (1,017 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, and looking back at when this discussion was opened, I'm losing my hope that this will get fixed soon...or ever...

Message 159 of 197 (747 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Hopes aren't this high too... don't know if this could be fixed by a mod.

Problem seems to be that the Vampire-EXP are hardlocked at 1593, trying to get further via "stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP XXXX" fails. The game recognizes that you earn EXP, but it can't increase the value..

Message 160 of 197 (682 Views)