Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by Ragnilth

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Literally so sorry for spamming this thread Devil But i just remembered, @YeOldSimmer, that i also typed in "vampire.fix" in the cheat bar thing since my skill bar was already full (this was after installing the mod)

Message 131 of 197 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@StiggeS wrote:

Literally so sorry for spamming this thread Devil But i just remembered, @YeOldSimmer, that i also typed in "vampire.fix" in the cheat bar thing since my skill bar was already full (this was after installing the mod)

I did that as well.  It only worked twice.  After that I couldn't get it to work again.  

Message 132 of 197 (1,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Do you have both mods and script mods enabled in game options?

Maxis turns these options off after every patch to prevent conflicts with outdated mods.

Message 133 of 197 (1,573 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use no mods and Grand Master Vampires do not gain power points anymore. Still hasn't been fixed, this has been broken since November at least. I'mm not buying any more expansions till this is fixed. I use vampires all the time. Ruins the accomplishment of making it to Grand Master Vampire. 

Here's a picture of my vampire after drinking blood. The bar is full and does not level up. 

Message 134 of 197 (1,515 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the bug as well and I'm on PS4, have every pack except for toddler stuff and get famous (GF isn't out yet for consoles at the time of writing).

I haven't seen any other console players posting about it and to see that it's still a problem on PC is concerning.

Let me reiterate- I am on the PS4 version of The Sims 4, I don't have access to the work around on PC and no mods, furthermore since it has yet to be fixed on PC that means console players are in for a long wait for a fix, assuming this even gets fixed because it makes Vampires literally unplayable.

This isn't just affecting PC it's definitely an issue on PS4, someone please get on top of this, I want to actually play as a vampire.
Message 135 of 197 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on xbox one x and am having this same problem, I am not using mods of any type nor am I using cheats. I have finally made it to GM and the bar is full, I have 3 pts. and can't get rank up for next 2 pts. even though I'm reading and searching vampires I get the plus purple bat symbol but no lvl up...is there a fix for this anytime soon in the making? 

Message 136 of 197 (1,356 Views)

★ Guide
I don't think that 'modding' is a reasonable option.
I'm on vacation currently so I do have time to find that mod or, even better, to assemble it myself.
Along with mod which will fix misprints, stuck Vampiric disadvantages and other... difficulities which are known and acknowledged as known for quiiiiite a time.
The problem is, I'm not getting paid good enough for this Standard smile
Message 137 of 197 (1,342 Views)

★ Novice

I am playing sims 4 on PS4 and I recently started playing my vampire save file. It seemed to work just fine at first, I was able to get vampire points to fill up the bar and then fill the bar again when it got stuck. I don't have mods cause I play PS4 and as far as I know mods are unavailable on console. I just purchased the jungle adventure/seasons bundle pack, but I don't know if this has anything to do with the issue, since I was able to get some points and fill up the bar before it stuck... 

Message 138 of 197 (1,327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As far as I can tell the patch PC got prior to the release of Get Famous is what's broken Vampires as that's the most recent console patch and we're having the exact same issues here on console.

Vampires are unplayable in this state, is there still no news on a fix other than mods? Console players don't have the luxury of modding their game to fix these game breaking glitches.

Message 139 of 197 (1,303 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same issue with both my vampires, I'm using windows.

Message 140 of 197 (1,292 Views)