Message 121 of 197 (1,145 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm tired. Uninstalling the game.

Message 122 of 197 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This is irritating to a lot of folks - if you don't mind mods/cheats, Master Controller (by Deaderpool) has a cheat for increasing vampire points.

Message 123 of 197 (1,086 Views)

★ Apprentice

This still isn't fixed months on.  And the mod fix doesn't extract.

Message 124 of 197 (1,054 Views)

★ Guide

This is part of the core gameplay of Vampire game pack and yet it's not fixed since last year, what a joke. EA/Maxis might have gone full bethesda when it comes to fixing bugs.

Message 125 of 197 (1,035 Views)

Re: (Vampires) Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★ Guide
Any update on this issue?
It was reeeeeaaaally important to fix Thirst satisfaction via The Need Fixer Serum, yea (see most recent update notes to date).
But, still, how about fixing more widespread issue with Vampire levels? It's ridiculous!
Message 126 of 197 (967 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Big problem for me.  Almost makes Vampires unplayable for me.  

Message 127 of 197 (942 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Just a quick reminder that there is a mod that fixes it (in case you didn't know) I've downloaded it and it works great as a temporary solution (:
Message 128 of 197 (939 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@StiggeS wrote:
Just a quick reminder that there is a mod that fixes it (in case you didn't know) I've downloaded it and it works great as a temporary solution (:

I just downloaded it and tried in the game.  It didn't work.  Even the cheat to get the bar to give me the points stopped after two tries.  I was greatly disappointed after getting my hopes up.  It may be that it doesn't work with the new patch up date.  

Message 129 of 197 (931 Views)

★ Apprentice
@YeOldSimmer wrote:

I just downloaded it and tried in the game.  It didn't work.  Even the cheat to get the bar to give me the points stopped after two tries.  I was greatly disappointed after getting my hopes up.  It may be that it doesn't work with the new patch up date.  

Well, it didn't work the first time I tried either and I was just as frustrated so I'll really try and remember how I made it work. (This was about a month ago which is why my memory fails me). First off I made sure I had enabled Script Mods in the game options. But I rather quickly realized that it did not resolve the issue with the mod not working. I then noticed that in one instruction of downloading the mod it was speaking of two files whereas when I downloaded it I only got one. If its the same for you, this is probably the issue (Im not a pro tho, I'm literally a noob when it comes to this stuff so don't hold me accountable haha). I do not remember this particular step but somehow I managed to download the file so it was no longer just ONE file but a .rar file consisting of two separate files (i followed the link which was posted on Crinrict's (thank u Crinrict) twitter, scroll back to the 7th of January). I play my game on a Mac so I downloaded from the App Store an app called 'The Unarchiver'. With the app I could unzip/(unrar? haha) the file thus getting two separate ones. Both of these I put in my Mods folder. Then when entering the game I made sure i reset the bar and tadaaa it worked for me. I really hope it will for you too. Perhaps you are much more of a pro than i am, and i've overly explained just about everything, but hey at least i try Wink And perhaps it is just a patch ruining everything and this whole reply was for nothing </3 ;(

Message 130 of 197 (914 Views)