Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by MathcopeSims

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Are you familiar with littlemssam? Perhaps you can share your fix with her. That way she can get a version released for a lot more people on her discord and tumbler. 

Message 101 of 197 (2,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I shared the link on my twitter (pinned it)

It's crinrict.

Will make a post in my blog too as soon as I find the time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 102 of 197 (2,620 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Dr_Mikaeru wrote:

Are you familiar with littlemssam? Perhaps you can share your fix with her. That way she can get a version released for a lot more people on her discord and tumbler. 

I posted the fix in ModTheSims and in Sims 4 Studio's forums. You can check there.

Message 103 of 197 (2,558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I seriously can't thank you enough for this!!! You're a gem - I can finally start playing again <3

Message 104 of 197 (2,444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did anybody had the issue, not being able to solve the Grandmaster "Bestreben"? (I don't know the english word for this...)

With my GM-Vampire I'm not being able to get the last option fixed: "read "the ultimate Vampie-book". No matter, how long I read this. 

Does the mod fix this issue? Then I realy might install it, despite the fact, that I normally play Sims without any mods installed. (And I never did.)

Message 105 of 197 (2,417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Dr_Mikaeru wrote:

The foul irony of a consumer fixing this problem and sharing the fix with everyone, and EA censored the link so no one is able to use the damn thing! 

The link was censored due to forum policy you would find on any reputable site. Links to 3rd party sites are easy ways to spread malware. Fortunately, Crin was helpful in spreading the word the only way he could. You can find his post on Twitter, look for user Crinrict.

Message 106 of 197 (2,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

100% This.

This has been broken for months now, all because of one line of code, and they cba to patch it. EA after care is ridiculous. I can't believe how buggy this game still is years after release and updates...

Message 107 of 197 (2,337 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey all.

This workaround is on up on "Mod the Sims". And  it seems to work well enough until a permanent fix is in play.

Thanks to the many simmers involved in making my game play possible .. again.

J.

Message 108 of 197 (2,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thank you for this , but does it have a name for people, so  if they go there they can search for the name there are a lot of mods on this site and some only want the fix.

Update: the name of the fix is Vampires Bug Fix

(edit: Still no links allowed, hence removed the link again)

Message 109 of 197 (2,164 Views)

★★ Novice
what's your twitter?
Message 110 of 197 (2,020 Views)