Re: Vampire rank not increasing anymore

by to7m

Original Post

Vampire rank not increasing anymore

★★★★ Novice

I might have missed something since it has been a while since I started playing again, but I recently achieved grandmaster status and everything was still fine then. Afterwards, you are supposed to be able to continue to gain points. The first time, this happens without any issue. The second time, the bar fills up and stays filled up. No points are being gained. I even tried cheats to empty the bar and then fill it again. I repaired my game to see if that was the issue. It wasn't an isolated case either, other sims had the same issue.

Is this a bug, or has there been a change in the past? I know this used to work without any problem.

Message 11 of 197 (4,997 Views)

Hero

Hi @Xyron666

it seems there's currently a bug with this.

I've merged your post with the existing bug report.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 197 (4,981 Views)

Vampires are bugged after recent patch.

★ Guide

So my vampire powers are messed up. If a power has 1/3 cannot select all 3 at once. I have to add 1 point then basically go to the hood view and back again to do another point for the same power (like allure) and it’s just all messed up.

i know the aging thing is probably the main focus but don’t leave us supernatural player hanging please

also I have no idea if I have posted this correctly.

—T

Message 13 of 197 (4,936 Views)

Re: Vampires are bugged after recent patch.

★★ Apprentice

I cured my vampire while this is bugged because I could not use them properly as well. Now he is human and bugged with the dampened emotions trait activated. It was fine last night but when I reloaded my save today he has this trait lol. What happened with this update...

Message 14 of 197 (4,926 Views)

★ Guide
I have all here problems too.

I just made a thread about it also, if you want to merge it’s in the technical forum though haha

—T
Message 15 of 197 (4,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Not sure if you're issue is the same though ? Was yours also about the grandmaster ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 197 (4,920 Views)

★ Guide
Are you talking to me?

I have all these same issues so yes, they are the same. Both the power points in the skill tree and not gaining any more power points

—T
Message 17 of 197 (4,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@to7m wrote:
Are you talking to me?

I have all these same issues so yes, they are the same. Both the power points in the skill tree and not gaining any more power points

—T

I am, yes. I will merge your thread then. Thought you had yet another issue.

EDIT: And done-

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 197 (4,898 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Thanks.

Sorry this site is super confusing

—T
Message 19 of 197 (4,882 Views)

Hero
No prob.

There's a compiled list here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/td-p/3445... (not updated yet)
and if you have questions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Information-Questions-about-the-bug-forum/td-p/636...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 197 (4,872 Views)