Re: Missing facial details category in CAS when using "Change Sim"

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Hero

Options from the Face category in Create A Sim are no longer missing for Vampire Sims when using the Change Sim interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 35 (25,780 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem after the latest update. My sims dark form has been changed completely, she also doesn't have her outfits when in dark form, just something totally random. When i edit her via mirror or wardrobe, there is no option to change the dark form - also no option to copy clothes and hair from her normal look when i click on her avatar. I used cheats as suggested previously, but it still doesn't work.

Message 32 of 35 (1,324 Views)

Hero
@gallows0989 Sounds a bit different. This issue was about the facial category missing, not the entire dark form.

Are you in PC/Mac or console ? Are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 35 (1,320 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Nope, Still does it as of 18/06/2020.
Maybe I'm an idiot but there is no option to change facial features for me. Worked before the latest patch.

Is there a secret spot on the sim I need to click or something? Like the eyebrows or eyes? e.g. the eyebrows don't just show up in the menu, you have to click on them specifically to edit them.
Message 34 of 35 (1,199 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there, 

The issues has been fixed and will be closing the topic. 

If you experience this issues please make a new topic. 

Thank you! Standard smile

/Atic 

Message 35 of 35 (1,173 Views)