Master Vampire Survival Aspiration 20 Days reset on Travel, and sometimes random

by kleeeneTUX

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [V] Master Vampire Survival Days reset on travel/reloading gam

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been having this issue as well on PC. I bought the vampires gamepack in October last year and it has never worked. It keeps resetting when my sim vampire leaves the lot. Btw, I wanted to click  'me too' but the button isn't showing up for me. Is there a reason for that?

Message 21 of 31 (1,422 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [V] Master Vampire Survival Days reset on travel/reloading gam

Hero
@sunddee4 it only shows on the very first post on page one.

Did you send your save to QA yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 31 (1,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict   Even on the first page the 'me too' button doesnt show up on the topic starter's post. Only XP, quick reply and reply, see photo. I do see the 'me too' button in other topics in this forum.

I havent sent my save to simqarobo yet, will do that this week. Is it okay if it's a save I had played in with CAS CC before? Or should I make a new save with no history of cas cc and send that one? 

Message 23 of 31 (1,356 Views)

Hero
@sunddee4 Maybe you already clicked it in the past ?

Think should be fine cc wise.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 31 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict   AH that must be it! I mustve clicked it when I bought the gamepack lol, oops my bad sorry! Didnt know the button would then disappear. Thanks!
I have sent @SimQARobo  my save in a private message! Hope this will help Standard smile

Message 25 of 31 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

The Master Vampire Survival Days counter still resets upon traveling. Just tested it today, on PC.

Version: 1.62.67.1020

Message 26 of 31 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is also still an issue on PS4

Message 27 of 31 (1,129 Views)

Re: Master Vampire Aspiration

★★★ Guide
@SimQARobo Is this still being worked on? I have this issue when travelling or re-entering a game. No mods or custom content, no cheats.
Message 28 of 31 (1,049 Views)

Master Vampire Survival Aspiration 20 Days reset on Travel, and sometimes random

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every Expansion-Pack, Every Gameplay-Pack, Accessoires: My first Pet, Vintage-Glamour, Kids-Room, Romantic-Garden, Movie-Hangout, Spooky, Cool-Kitchens
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing a Vampire with the Master Vampire aspiration. In the last Part you have to Live für 20 more days. So I do. My Sim left the House and Visited a Neighbore. Her 7/20 days were back to 0/20 days... Sometimes it just resets without me leaving my Home.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to start again this Milestone from 0/20 Days.
What do you expect to see? The Days are not getting resetet because I visit another Place!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Vampir Bug.jpgthis is a screenshot

Message 29 of 31 (1,045 Views)

Re: Master Vampire Aspiration

EA Sims Team

@EeveeTinn 

Yes, it's still being worked on.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 31 (1,007 Views)