Re: [OPEN] [V] Influence Emotions available for Vamps who haven't unlocked

by rostsit

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

So, that's how they"fixed" it... Discovered this bug today. What a shame, a simple modder was able to fix the previous bug just fine, his fix didn't create another bug like the "official" fix.

Message 11 of 16 (767 Views)

★ Guide

Adding to this: the power is "available" but does not work for all of my vampires.

However, it is also available and does not work for my Grand Master Vampire who has purchased and fully upgraded the power.

Message 12 of 16 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@rostsit wrote:

So, that's how they"fixed" it... Discovered this bug today. What a shame, a simple modder was able to fix the previous bug just fine, his fix didn't create another bug like the "official" fix.

That's not what happened, according to simvasion:

@simvasion wrote:
@StarryMightthey fixed the issue with the action not working at all due to routing errors.

But this thing where it appears for vampires that haven't bought the power yet and possibly also doesn't use any vampire energy cost is still an issue.

Message 13 of 16 (682 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [V] Influence Emotions available for Vamps who haven't unloc

Hero

Influence Emotions” interaction will no longer be available to Vampires that have not yet unlocked this perk.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (2,909 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Influence Emotions available for Vamps who haven't unlocked

★ Novice

My vampires have the Influence Emotions skill unlocked, but there is no option to actually use it. I used the officially provided cheat codes to quickly set them up as I wanted.

Does this skill not work unless you learn it the "natural" way, without cheats?

Message 15 of 16 (379 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Influence Emotions available for Vamps who haven't unlocked

Hero
@Rinchan89 Please create a new thread if you're seeing this again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (376 Views)