[FIXED] [V] [GTW] Eyebrows and Facial hair changing to match hair color

by Kourallyne

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] [GTW] Eyebrows and Facial hair changing to match hair color

★ Novice
The only thing I've been able to do to "fix" the issue is make another #1 outfit. For some reason, the eyebrow glitch only occurs on the main outfit, so I just added a second one under "everyday" that's exactly the same.. it's still annoying because you have to change your outfit all the time, but it's better than looking at those ugly brows or having to lose all progress on your sim and start over. My sim has maxed almost all the skills and collections, etc. so I refuse to start over. I hope that makes sense, and I hope they fix this soon.. it's been too long.
Message 11 of 18 (1,268 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened to my sim too.  Started out with light blonde hair and dark brown eyebrows in the Gallery.  Moved the sim into a house and played for a little bit and went into "change sim"  and now the eyebrows are light blonde like the hair.  Using either "change sim" or "plan outfit" do not result in changed eyebrows even with "match hair" unchecked.

Message 12 of 18 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

please fix this Standard smile I've been waiting patiently for over a year now, since the pack was released, to be able to make a blue-haired vampire. To this day I still cannot do it without his eyebrows and beard also turning blue. It looks awful when that happens.

Message 13 of 18 (1,185 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem with my vampires as well, I haven't noticed it with my aliens.  I also have what seems to be the opposite problem with a couple of my children sims where their eyebrows are checked to match their hair color, but as soon as you change an outfit in CAS or exit to the game their eyebrows change color.  The children I noticed it happening on have a vampire for a father and a human for a mother but are both human themselves.

Message 14 of 18 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I haven't messed around with my aliens yet, but I've noticed it happening with Vampires. It's kind of annoying, since I wanted to mess around with my vampires hair colour *sigh*.

Message 15 of 18 (1,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem with my vampire - and as much as i too want it to finally be fixed - but i seriously doubt that the devs have the time to look at this "small aesthetic" problem...

Seems the only way to "fix" it yourself is to sacrifice your first everyday outfit to the matching colors, like ChelseaMaeX0 described:

'The only thing I've been able to do to "fix" the issue is make another #1 outfit. For some reason, the eyebrow glitch only occurs on the main outfit, so I just added a second one under "everyday" that's exactly the same.. '

It's not perfect but it works, found out about this method too by accident and have the same results, at least until i switch to CAS or "plan outfits" - then it automatically sets back everything to the matching colors. But all you have to do then is to simply choose the eyebrow color you had or want again and it's saved (except for the first everyday outfit of course).

Message 16 of 18 (1,068 Views)

★ Guide

The issue happens with aliens as-well.

Message 17 of 18 (975 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] [GTW] Eyebrows and Facial hair changing to match hair color

Hero

Aliens and Vampires no longer adjust the colors of their beards and eyebrows when going to work. The office uniform policy has been updated.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

If you still have an issue regarding eyebrows or facial hair, feel free to let me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (2,864 Views)