Re: [OPEN] [V] Freelancer Career: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampir

by sylbooo

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [V] Freelancer Career: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampir

★ Novice

Yes my sim is a vampire, i forgot to put that in my original thread

Message 41 of 47 (1,813 Views)

★★ Guide
I've run into this issue as well, with my Vampire Sim.

I wonder if this is like the Tend Garden and Harvest All issues, as well as issues with using the Laundry Day Washtub/Clothesline.
All of those issues come up if you're a Vampire who tries to do those activities outside during the daytime (when Vampires would normally start to burn in the Sun). You run into those issues even if your Vampire has completely Sunlight Immunity or have drank the Sunlight Reversal Cocktail.
Though, unlike those activities, where you can at least wait until the sun goes down and the game will finally let a Vampire do those things, this seems to persist even during nighttime. Can't meet the Client as a Freelancing Vampire.
Message 42 of 47 (1,765 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having this issue but on a sim who is not and never has been a vampire. I don't get the Tpose and reset bit, but the option to meet with the client is always greyed out saying "create the client's requested painting" even though I have completed it, it is in his inventory, and even the checklist on his work tab shows it completed.

Message 43 of 47 (1,712 Views)

Hero
Any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 47 (1,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Anyone still having issues with this ?

EDIT

Looks like this is fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 47 (8,882 Views)

Re: Sims can't "Meet Client" in Freelancer gigs

★ Apprentice

I am on a PS4 Pro, but I think this might help.

The computer should have a "Freelance" option along with the usual ones. Click on that. The "Chat with Client" option should appear there.

Message 46 of 47 (1,205 Views)

Re: Sims can't "Meet Client" in Freelancer gigs

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BlackDragon4160 This bug was actually fixed a while ago. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 47 (1,197 Views)