Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] Double Feeling Good Moodlet on High or Full Needs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Vampire. Have or cheat all their needs to full. Results in Double "feeling good" high need moodlets. If you do it one at a time, you'll notice one is for social, thirst, fun, and hygiene. And the second for Vampire Energy.
What happens when the bug occurs? Results in Double "feeling good" high need moodlets.
What do you expect to see? Just one "Feeling Good" moodlet like all other species/occults.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It began with the lastest patch on Nov 12 prior to Discover Universities Release.

I noticed after the patch and release of Discover University my vampire sims with receive the high needs moodlet called "Feeling Good" twice but each seems to trigger off separate needs. If my vampire had low energy but high social, thirst, fun, and hygiene he only received one of these moodlets. However, if he then filled his vampire energy he would receive a second high needs moodlet. Before the patch, my vampires only received one of these moodlets based on high needs.

Message 1 of 3 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Double Feeling Good Moodlet on High or Full Needs

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (468 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Abradley745 so it seems I can confirm your double moodlet bug on vamps; all I had to do was cheat to fill his needs:

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (469 Views)