[FIXED] [V] Dates & Wedding and Birthday parties only possible at night

by Novelwrite

Original Post

Re: vampire kids

★★ Novice

The throw party wasn't working, it kept saying no is having a birthday.  The waiting for a while did the trick and my sim child grew up.  It seemed like it was trying to convert her to a vampire too soon and had to figure out she's only a child.  No I'm not running any mods, just the game and it's expansions.

Thank you for your help.

Message 51 of 78 (1,093 Views)

Sims 4 date glitch/bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sims 4 game starting have this issue where when ever my sims goes on a date the whims cannot get completed. For example "sit and chat together" if  my sims do sit and chat together it doesn't say I have so I cant get a good date also sometimes it wont even let the sims go on a date it just say unsuccessful straight away.

I've also left clicked the game in origin and tried repairing it that way as well as getting rid of my cc.

Message 52 of 78 (1,108 Views)

Re: vampire kids

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Reaper06ss

I've merged your thread then as this is a known issue.

They only work during night time for Vampires

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 78 (1,084 Views)

Re: Sims 4 date glitch/bug

Hero

Hi @hopestar250

are your Sims Vampires ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 78 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes they are.
Message 55 of 78 (1,086 Views)

Hero

Hi @hopestar250

I've merged your post with exiting bug report then.

Try the date at night that should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 78 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay thanks so much.
Message 57 of 78 (1,075 Views)

Dating Always Fails After a Few In-Game Minutes

★ Novice

Whenever my sims go on a date, the screen always says "date unsuccessful, no rewards" after only a few interactions. I've tried at different times of the day and in various places (including my house) and it all led to the same result. I have no mods or cheats downloaded or activated, and I only have 5 expansions. Help?

Message 58 of 78 (1,077 Views)

Re: Dating Always Fails After a Few In-Game Minutes

★★★★ Guide

This sounds exactly like an older issue where social events (dates, dance parties and the like) being cancelled as soon as the sims arrived at the venue.

Message 59 of 78 (1,068 Views)

Re: Dating Always Fails After a Few In-Game Minutes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ah I see. It didn't first show up when I looked for threads. Thank you.

Message 60 of 78 (1,063 Views)