[FIXED] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

by Korbus50

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ajr3485 Just a mod. If you're not opposed to those google the following: Vampiric Interactions Fixes Simvasion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 110 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, I might check that out. Also, does this mod fix all current vampiric bugs or just this one, and will there be a fix next update?

Message 42 of 110 (1,189 Views)

Hero
@Ajr3485 There's like 4 issues it fixes. This one, the influence emotions and two others I can't remember atm.

It doesn't fix some of the other more longer standing ones like the perk issues. There might be other mods for that by now though.

LittleMsSam has lots of bug fixing mods or also try MTS.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 110 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok, thanks for the information.

Message 44 of 110 (1,180 Views)

Re: Vampire Sims Can't Use Dark Meditation After Patch 1.52.1

★★ Novice

Me too. Really annoying as I literally just started a vampires playthrough. Welp, guess it's not that big of a deal. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 45 of 110 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never use mods or cc and never plan to. Since the update on June 18 the Influence Emotions interaction on all of my vampire sims has vanished. I haven't noticed anything wrong with Dark Meditation yet but I haven't tried it, that interaction shows up while Influence Emotions flat-out just does not. Hopefully this is patched soon, as my main sim is a vampire and I used Influence Emotions constantly Frown

Message 46 of 110 (1,175 Views)

Hero
@Blueclaw2356 Thread for influence emotions is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Influence-Emotion-no-longer-working/m-p/7955246#M91918

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 110 (1,164 Views)

Re: Vampire Sims Can't Use Dark Meditation After Patch 1.52.1

★★★ Newbie

I'm having exactly the same problem, and it happened straight after I updated with the latest patch 1.52.1. I have never used a mod. Please fix this, as it seriously damages the fun of playing  - and the vampire pack is such a popular one.

Message 48 of 110 (1,050 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dark Meditation not working (Potential cause found)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have any mods and dark meditation isn't working for me.

Message 49 of 110 (863 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dark Meditation not working (Potential cause found)

Hero
@KathrynGravins12 It's currently broken. Moved your post over to the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 110 (840 Views)