[FIXED] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

by Korbus50

Original Post

Re: Vampire Sims Can't Use Dark Meditation After Patch 1.52.1

★ Apprentice

I hope they fix it i just buy it and in my first game i can't do anything Frown 

Message 31 of 110 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@melsfav Me too, I just got the game pack and played it one day before the new update. I was so confused!
Message 32 of 110 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, it almost feels like with every patch something or another vampires related stops working. 

Message 33 of 110 (1,713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also am having this issue. Emotion burst is also sometimes not present. I am using cheat need as this hit while in the Jungle and I am not near a coffin. Present with cc turned off. My mods are just clothed and makeup.

Message 34 of 110 (1,681 Views)

Dark Mediation

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Seasons, Get Together, Parenthood, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click a vampire sims > Vampire > And try to use dark medition
What happens when the bug occurs? Yellow question marks appear below my sim and wave
What do you expect to see? My sim doing dark medition and increase their vampire energy
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the 19 June (2019) Patch Update EA do.

I look some of questions too and as i understand nobody be able to do dark mediation after the update. I hope you fix ASAP Frown

Message 35 of 110 (1,654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Maybe we need portable coffins? Wondering Wink

.... or the ability to bury ourselves in the ground and/or graveyard and sleep (protect from sunlight). Don't remember what vampire movie I saw that in... Raised eyebrow

Message 36 of 110 (1,647 Views)

Re: Dark Mediation

Hero
HI @melsfav

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 110 (1,636 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 110 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

One more for having the issue with no Mods installed.

Message 39 of 110 (1,540 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue with my vampires regarding dark meditation. Is there a fix?

Message 40 of 110 (1,475 Views)