Re: [OPEN] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

by eustacecs

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

★★ Novice

I also have this issue, he's a fresh new vampire turned after the update a couple days ago. I thought it was only on older sims.

Message 61 of 110 (1,117 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

Hero
@mightysimmer94 Merged your post with existing thread.

The influence emotions has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Influence-Emotion-no-longer-working/m-p/7955246#M91918

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 110 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can't dark meditate, I can't influence emotions! I'm so sad and annoyed, I finally can gain points and now my vampire can't use her powers? and it's very incomfortable because my sim was in the middle of the jungle and then dark meditation didn't work, I let imagine the rest of the vaacation (I had to comeback home to sleep in a coffin)!!

Message 63 of 110 (1,070 Views)

★ Guide

Well, they fixed vampire ability points income, are they.

Finally.

Now it's time to wait for six more months to have Dark Meditation fixed.

Message 64 of 110 (1,023 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem since the June patch. Frown I just got my vamp to Grand Master and now I want to cry!

Message 65 of 110 (1,003 Views)

vampire powers

★ Novice

So Since the new patch my vampires cant use dark meditation and influence emotion won't work either. I like to play as an immortal master of a half human half vampire family so this is a pretty big issue. Please say it is getting fixed soon 

Message 66 of 110 (1,008 Views)

Re: vampire powers

Hero
@Skippy19701 Merged your post.

Thread or influence emotions is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Influence-Emotion-no-longer-working/m-p/7955246#M91918

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 110 (972 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

*sigh*

I give up.

Tired of checking update notes and looking for forum posts.

Since November 2018.

To Whom May Concern,

please drop me a mail once Vampires pack will become playable again.

Sincerely,

Eustace

Message 68 of 110 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@eustacecs
i got pointed to a mod as a temp work around but i have as of yet try it or learn how to mod, im kinda really not wanting to mod at all!

mainly so i can give most accurate reports if their is a bug & so i know it cant be a mod making the game not work as intended.
+ i have bad XP of modding games & having a update come along killing mods i have grown depended on & lost all will to ever play again, even after many months if the mod ever updates, "cough sims 3 cough WoW cough KSP cough Skyrim cough cough" sorry about that :3

so im still standing on the cliff wondering to jump, so to speak.

the mod "Vampire's Power & Weakness Bug Fixes"

<removed mod links as links are not allowed at AHQ>

Message 69 of 110 (917 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this issue i have even tried to repair the game and start a new saved game but they still won't dark medate. 

Message 70 of 110 (894 Views)