Re: Vampire Sims Can't Use Dark Meditation After Patch 1.52.1

by MaPaulaSG

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

★★★ Newbie

I suspect this has something to do with us being able to make our avatars walk around nude now.  after the new download by Origin I discovered my avatars could choose to be nude, but I also discovered that my vampire avatars couldn't enter into Dark Meditation, which is helpful in leveling up, I can still re-energize my vampires by sleeping in a coffin though...

Message 51 of 110 (865 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

★★★★★ Novice
@rebekarosee Me too! Frown
Message 52 of 110 (842 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Most of my vampires have the weaknesses relating to sleeping so they're pretty much unplayable now without dark meditation, having to work on different vamp builds in order to play.
Fingers crossed that it's an easy fix.

Message 53 of 110 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me too. I have no mods or custom content but my vampire sim cannot go into dark meditation or influence emotions.

Message 54 of 110 (814 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TRIXI888 from what i understand it was a poorly done update in the Dark Meditation code to check for water that broke it
Message 55 of 110 (803 Views)

★ Guide

There's a mod that fixes the issue. It's on simvasion's wordpress called Vampiric Interactions Fixes. 

Message 56 of 110 (793 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [V] Dark Meditation causes routing failure

★★ Novice
Message 57 of 110 (765 Views)

★★★ Novice

Glad 'am not the only one! 

Hope they are getting it fix soon!

Message 58 of 110 (714 Views)

sims4 vampire bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Not sure if anyone is having this issue but as of late since the last patch (6/21/2019) my vampire sims cannot use dark meditation and vampire sims who have influence emotions buff is completely missing from actions menu.

Message 59 of 110 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Vampire Sims is finally completed the aspiration (good vampire) after being stuck to gain any point to buy the tamed thirst and now, she can't no longer to meditate? Any idea when they're going to fix it? I don't think I no longer have any patience to wait for another half of the year. It's just like a mouse fixing a pumpkin!

Message 60 of 110 (683 Views)