[FIXED] [V] Can't make Plasma Jane after Game Start

by Schwarzbart00

Original Post

Can't Make Plasma Jane, PS4 edition

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Vampire, Outdoor, Island Living, Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? No member of my household can make Plasma Jane.
What do you expect to see? No member of the household will complete the action of making a Plasma Jane at a bar. I have tried both bars in my household and all 3 adult members of the family. They will make other drinks but the action doesn't even proc after being prompted to make a Plasma Jane. The Sim does not "cancel" the action on his own, they don't wave their hands to indicate a need for fruit. The action just doesn't generate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The game was "updated" this afternoon. I played this morning...fine. After patch to 1.20, sims can't make the drink.

Please fix

Message 11 of 14 (444 Views)

Re: Can't Make Plasma Jane, PS4 edition

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  Can confirm this happening on PS4 but it is definitely related to the harvestables. When I loaded the game from my save I made pre patch, all my harvestables were perfect and intact in the inventories and fridge but I could not queue up the plasma jane on the bar, but I also could not queue up "serve breakfast/brunch/lunch; etc." When I restarted my console and loaded a different lot and then went back to my original lot, all the harvestables reset to normal or disappeared completely and both interactions worked fine. Everything works fine on my post patch save with all the harvestables either revered to normal or just missing from my sim inventory and fridge.

Message 12 of 14 (407 Views)

Re: Can't make Plasma Jane after Game Start

Hero
@Schwarzbart00 Are you still having this issue after today's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (381 Views)

Re: Can't make Plasma Jane after Game Start

Hero
Marking this as fixed as I believe it was related to the harvest bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (1,076 Views)