Re: [OPEN] [V] [CL] NPC Sims dress strangely

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Space - Knight Helmet

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict  i was going to add, no. not all of them are Vampires . it seems to infect new homeless sims more then townies (like goth's) unless going to a festival then everyone gets hit ..

but have seen a sim oddly dress and return few mins later wearing totally different odd-wear 

Message 11 of 92 (4,411 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name and a tag-word of the issue. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 92 (4,400 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict done.. 

Message 13 of 92 (4,396 Views)

Hero

Thanks. I'll forward it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 92 (4,394 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [V] NPC Sims dress strangely

[ Edited ]
Champion

Just visited the Spice Festival for the first time since the May 25 Parenthood patch and it's definitely happening. I don't have the Parenthood game pack yet.

06-01-17_5-01-34 PM.pngInstead of giving the townies all boho style brown clothing, we're getting weird socks, accessories like gloves and inappropriate hats, like the space helmet. That's a teenager.

06-01-17_5-03-13 PM.png

I don't think he should have those bright green gloves on. The cap and sunglasses are a bit less weird, but I can't remember if I saw people dressed with those at Spice Festival in the past.

06-01-17_5-04-23 PM.png

Police hat, pink sunglasses, white gloves and knee high socks...

Edit: I DO NOT have the Vampires game pack or the Parenthood game pack. I have Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat and Dine Out.

Message 15 of 92 (4,370 Views)

Re: NPC Sims dress strangely

Hero

So far it seems to affect walk-bys if you have the vampire pack and/or festivals

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 92 (4,355 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I've added this under festivals for now although there's other instances where this can occur (like Vampire pass-bys)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 92 (4,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've just got parenthood and am fully patched, but I'm still seeing very random NPC clothes.  The attached screenshot was taken in a new game, mods & CC disabled, win 10 64 bit, all ep and gp.

ETA I think this was a random walk-by, it was late at night outside Willow Creek library.

Message 18 of 92 (4,308 Views)

★★★ Guide

This issue is out of control in forgotten hollow. I have one sim there and nearly every sim thats passing through is affected by it. Even those I created in newcrest run through with randomized outfits. In newcrest its 1-2 of my household there. The other regions appear unaffected.

But the outfits arent actually randomized and not part of each sims actual selectable outfits. I change the outfits with MCC because the sheer sight is frustrating and ridiculous.. But some time later the exact same randomized outfit appears on the same sim again. So the game saves those outfits somewhere.

Message 19 of 92 (4,293 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hilarious bug, I also have it Standard smile

Message 20 of 92 (4,265 Views)