Re: CAS Glitch

by brigitta1710

Original Post

Re: game day/time resets back after every load transition

★★★ Novice
@Talionisch hello, have the problems been fixed in the meantime? My game doesnt save anymore and Babies are no longer part of family..
Message 31 of 82 (1,732 Views)

Hero
@Annasunshine23 Are you using mod/cc ? Do you get an error when trying to save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 82 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes i use mod but i already deleted them, my sim was even pregnant again and the baby didnt belong to her anymore Frown
Message 33 of 82 (1,589 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I uninstalled mods, repair game, start new save withoud mod and still the same. Even if I am savinf game as "save as". Still have the problem. That is so annoying. 

Message 34 of 82 (1,521 Views)

Hero
@NashiyoGTR Did you share your entire the sims 4 folder in documents with EA as requested yet ?

@Annasunshine23 Please rename your user folder (this won't make you loose anything it's still in the renamed folder). Then start the game this way. A new folder will be created and you'll need to start a new save.

Test.

Then just put back your save game (nothing else) and test if it still occurs on your save.

If it does, please also share your entire user folder with EA as asked in the solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 82 (1,512 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Unmodded PC - Time Reset / Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie

I'm having similar issues where I make physical changes to the house and save the game, but when I log back in later the physical changes are still there but its several days earlier and sims have no recollection of social interactions or career changes or skills gained in the time lost.

Message 36 of 82 (1,373 Views)

Hero
@ablum11 and you don't use any mods/cc ?

If so, did you send your user folder to EA yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 82 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

usually I do use mods, yes.

But to figure out what is happening, I un-installed the game, deleted the folder in "My Documents" and deleted the left-over files in the install directory. So TS4 got completely removed from my PC - I even checked REGEDIT for any TS4 left-overs and even deleted them.

Re-installed the game, not one single mod/CC/no saves sims/no save games/nothing

started a new game. played for a few hours and randomly saved and restarted the game. nothing. I was already feeling relieved... BUT nope - after like 4 hours of gameplay, I went into CAS (for changing some outfits), got back into Live-mode and boom: sunday midnight, nothing saved. apartement empty, sims set back to 0, no traits no nothing - just the pure first savegame after creating the new savegame.

I have the all EPs, APs and whatnot installed, latest patch.

In an act of anger, I uninstalled the game again and deleted all files related to it - so, no savegame to check for EA

But I can tell you, that it is not a mod that is causing this annoying bug...

cheers

Message 38 of 82 (1,183 Views)

CAS Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS, then come back out of CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? I went to GeekCon and entered CAS to dress her in a costume, but when I came back out it went from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. so the festival was over - and she is no longer pregnant. She also lost all of her relationships with friends and lost all her contacts in Social Bunny.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to enter CAS and come out of CAS with no changes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Now every time she returns to her lot, she shows up with maybe 5 or 6 random dogs and a toddler .. also, her house will look different each time. Sometimes the bed is moved or her roof has disappeared. The photo of her is definently pregnant and now she is not.

Message 39 of 82 (1,110 Views)

Re: CAS Glitch

★ Guide

I've started a new save and played for 4 sim weeks without any problems. Today I played for a while without any problems, but I saw some small bugs, that I didn't have before. I saved and quit my game. I started my game again and I was back at the time I started earlier today, but the small bugs were gone. example: notification that summer starts was there again, wasn't there earlier today. (small bug)  I saved and exit my game started again and everything was okay. Is it possible that not the saving of the game but the starting of the game is the problem? 

Message 40 of 82 (1,068 Views)