[FIXED] Uni brow option does not work

by somethingnew15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Uni brow option does not work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I updated my Sims 4 today and the uni brow option does not save on my sim's face. I run the base game with the holiday pack also no mods or CC.

Message 1 of 9 (972 Views)

Accepted Solution

Uni brow option does not work

Hero

• The ymMakeupEyebrows_Unibrow will now save upon exiting Create a Sim.

This should be fixed in Patch 1.28.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (845 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] Uni brow option does not work

Hero

@fons_garmowas able to duplicate this but just for one color option. Unsure which one

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (927 Views)

@crinrict it was black, if I recall correctly. I'll try with other color options.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 9 (922 Views)

@crinrict I tested and this is happening with every hair color, not just black

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 4 of 9 (906 Views)

Hero

Thanks @fons_garmo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (904 Views)

Female Unibrow automatically changes

★★★ Novice

Attached is an example.

Whenever I choose the female unibrow (the thicker one), it changes back to a default eyebrow whenever I click a different character or save the household. When you select 'Change a Sim' at the dresser, it's the same problem. It used to work, but since the last update it automatically changes. Any tips?

Message 6 of 9 (878 Views)

Re: Female Unibrow automatically changes

Hero

Hi @SchacherTV

merged your thread with exiting one on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (861 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too and i really like the female unibrow and I want it so bad. Does anybody know what to do???

Message 8 of 9 (801 Views)

Uni brow option does not work

Hero

• The ymMakeupEyebrows_Unibrow will now save upon exiting Create a Sim.

This should be fixed in Patch 1.28.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (846 Views)