sims change into swimsuit while using the computer

by krimsonnox

Original Post

Re: Sims dropping into floor with a splash?!

★★★★ Apprentice

My sims do this when they queue to play the basketball hoop. They fall out of their seat and into the floor as if they were dropping into the pool and come back out in athletic wear.

Message 31 of 51 (1,014 Views)

Re: Sims falling into floor/into "water"

★★★★ Novice

The same thing began happening yesterday in my game to one sim out the 4 sims household. He is sinking into the floor half way every other step when walking. Same thing on the stairs. Other household members are fine.

Message 32 of 51 (981 Views)

sims change into swimsuit while using the computer

★★★ Novice

Im reposting this cuz i can't find where my question went too. This thing even working? this site is laid out stupidly and i can't make heads or tails.

I had originally had cc in my game and this occurred but i have since removed ALL cc and mods and it is still doing it on a vanilla cc free game.

When i have my sim at the computer after he types and finishes he disappears inside of the chair, there is a splashing water effect on him and the chair and he pops back up in his swimsuit. Anyone else seeing this?
ill try to get a screenshot later to post.

He does go to the basket ball hoop right away after the computer and changing...just realized i should try it without the hoop and see if that effects it. Will do and will report but in the meanwhile....anyone familiar with this bug?

thanks y'all

Message 33 of 51 (959 Views)

Re: sims change into swimsuit while using the computer

Hero

Hi @krimsonnox

merged your thread with existing report.

Yes, it's a known issue that they are doing it in weird places.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 51 (955 Views)

Re: sims change into swimsuit while using the computer

★★★ Novice

ok thanks Crinrict !

I was testing all of my cc to find some broken stuff and saw it starting this error and thought oh no i missed something and had to start over.

This will help me not panic. lol 

Message 35 of 51 (949 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Underwater Flip Animation outside water

★ Apprentice

Happens to me except with the Super Shot Wall Hoop.

Message 36 of 51 (927 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Underwater Flip Animation outside water

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Canuckfan86

I can confirm this - the bug doesn't happen on my private lot with the wall basket. 

It happens also with the wall basket.

Message 37 of 51 (922 Views)

Sim constantly changing into athletic clothes while eating!

Champion

I have a Sim who is athletic and has a basketball hoop in his backyard.  Aside from being obsessed about basketball, he is constantly changing into his athletick clothes while eating, every single time he eats at the table! (Don't know if he does it anywhere else, since he almost always chooses the table to eat at)  One time while he changed clothes while sitting down, there was a splash noise and he disappeared with only his Plumbob visible avove the floor under his chair, and there were what looked like water rings under the Plumbob and an few droplets in mid-air. 

I do not have any CC or Mods that I know of, and I don't have the new exercise Game Pack, so it is not related to that!  Thank you! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 38 of 51 (892 Views)

Re: Sim constantly changing into athletic clothes while eating!

Hero

Hi @PugLove888

I merged your post.

Remove the basketball hoop. It's bugged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 51 (886 Views)

Re: Sim constantly changing into athletic clothes while eating!

Champion

Thanks @crinrict Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 40 of 51 (1,142 Views)