Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Uncomfortable Moodlet for Neat Sims caused by fireplaces

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a neat sim visit various rooms to see if they become uncomfortable, perhaps in a room with a fireplace.
What happens when the bug occurs? In a certain room, my neat sim is always uncomfortable from dirty surroundings. Cleaning frenzy does not do anything. The room happens to be the room with the now-incapacitated fireplace.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a dirty thing she can clean, or the ability for her to go on a cleaning frenzy and find dirty things, or, as the room is already clean, for her to not be uncomfortable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 19th Patch

This potential bug showed up immediately after the patch, just as the fireplace stopped working. The neat sim is always uncomfortable when she is in the room with the fireplace, but in no other room. I have tried clicking everywhere and on all places on the floor to find something to clean, with no luck.

EDIT: This appears to be an older bug that only hit me with this patch by coincidence. From older posts, there appears to be an outstanding issue with sims being in rooms with fireplaces upgraded with autolight. The first time I ever did that upgrade happened to be right before the patch, so I incorrectly concluded the patch was to blame.

Message 1 of 6 (1,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Uncomfortable Moodlet for Neat Sims caused by fireplaces

Hero

• Neat Sims are no longer uncomfortable when near a fire place that has assorted upgrades.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,530 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] Uncomfortable Moodlet for Neat Sims caused by fireplaces

Hero

HI @TheHappyGoat

it is an older bug but it was fixed at some point.

Looks like it's back. I'll retest this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,556 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Replicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,485 Views)

Hero

• Neat Sims are no longer uncomfortable when near a fire place that has assorted upgrades.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's back again.

Message 5 of 6 (1,215 Views)

Hero

Could you please open a new thread.

Thanks-

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,202 Views)