[FIXED] Unbreakable objects break and can't be repaired

by loyabe

Original Post

Re: help my butler broke! :(

Hero
It's all electronic items that have this issue. Not much you can do about it atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 131 (1,568 Views)

Electronics are broken since newest update

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think you could find it if place anything electoronic.
What happens when the bug occurs? Al the electronics keep breaking and is unrepaireble not even the hired repairservice could fix it. Fridge, computer, stero everything is unfixible. Witch makes the game a bit unplayble.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that if my sims repair the steron it will be fixed, not instantly broken again. I also expect the repair services being abel to fix the issue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The sims 4 did an update patch in origin and then the game stoped working.

The pc, stero and the fridge is showing broken in this picture, but even the tv is broken. The pile of trashes is showing she did try to repair it just, but still broken.

Message 32 of 131 (1,561 Views)

Re: Electronics are broken since newest update

Hero
@Ronja1994Ca Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 131 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Guide

My sims are now able to repair all items (electronics included).  The latest patch fixed almost everything I was experiencing.  I have noticed that a lot of electronics are breaking all at once...and some break after a reload.  This lot does not have the gremlin attribute.  But I don't have to replace items anymore when they break.

Message 34 of 131 (1,543 Views)

★★ Novice

*, my game don´t have an other update and is still just breaking al electronics and is still unfixible Frown Gues i have to await another update.

Message 35 of 131 (1,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I dont have Season's either...I am finding upgrading is keeping things from breaking as much..still testing..but I am able to complete repairs.  As you can see, he has just completed one upgrade and is working on the 2nd stereo upgrade

Message 36 of 131 (1,517 Views)

★★ Novice
Oh i gues it is seasons then Standard smile since i have that and that is the update that crashed the game.
Message 37 of 131 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Guide

I want to get season,s but waiting for the bug issues to be worked out

Message 38 of 131 (1,510 Views)

★★ Novice
Seems like the smart thing to do Standard smile
Message 39 of 131 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Guide

I was able to replace the items when I was unable to repair them..you can use the "motherlode" command if you need cash for the replacements

Message 40 of 131 (1,503 Views)