That's all I have discovered so far

Message 11 of 131 (8,406 Views)

Re: My level 10 Handiness Sim Cannot Repair Anything

Hero
Will start a list then and add neon-signs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 131 (8,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Just noticed all my stereos/speakers were broken too (seems like only those that were playing broke) ....endless repair without ever getting it done...I have to replace the items, and when replaced, they are already fully upgraded.  My sims can however upgrade things with no problem.  All these items that broke were fully upgraded BTW before they broke

Message 13 of 131 (8,379 Views)

Hero
Yeah, stereos are already on the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 131 (8,375 Views)

★★★ Guide

My Sim was able to repair a broken stereo today...I also noticed that all my autolight settings had changed..was there a patch overnight that I missed?

Message 15 of 131 (8,350 Views)

★★★ Guide

arg..hot tub was broken again and the sim cannot seem to get it repaired..have to replace it.  The sim however did repair a stereo

Message 16 of 131 (8,346 Views)

Hero

Vacuum robot looks to have the same issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 131 (8,323 Views)

Repairing broken objects not working since Seasons patch

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion and Game Packs, no Stuff Packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try repairing e.g., High-end Robot Vacuum. Neither Instant Repair not Expert Repair are working - they end up in a loop and never finish - endless repair. When a Repairman service is requested, he ends up in a loop as well and tries to repair the object endlessly. Weirdly, this happens to some objects only e.g., the vacuum or TV.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither Instant Repair not Expert Repair are working - they end up in a loop and never finish - aka endless repair. When a Repairman service is requested, he ends up in a loop as well and tries to repair an object endlessly.
What do you expect to see? Instant Repair or Expert Repair working accordingly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest Seasons patch.

After the latest Seasons patch - as well as the subsequent one that aimed at fixing some of the core issues caused by the initial patch, neither Instant Repair not Expert Repair are working - they end up in a loop - an endless repair and never finish. When a Repairman service is requested, he ends up in a loop as well and tries to repair an object endlessly.

Message 18 of 131 (8,322 Views)

Re: Repairing broken objects not working since Seasons patch

Hero

Hi @xobrainiac

merged your thread with existing thread.

Do all your objects that you can't repair have an upgrade ? I'll add the TV to the list.

Seems to me it's all electronical devices.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 131 (8,305 Views)

Re: Repairing broken objects not working since Seasons patch

★ Apprentice

That seems to be a separate issue that despite objects being upgraded, an option to upgrade still exists and ends up with an endless ongoing upgrade performed by the Sim. That said e.g., the robot vacuum does not have the option available and repairs on it are broken.

Thank you!

Message 20 of 131 (8,280 Views)