Re: 06-02-2016 Patch Issue - Unable to see sim age

by K9DB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Unable to see sim age

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Since downloading the patch today, I am no longer able to see the sims' ages when I toggle my mouse over the age progress bar. Anyone else experience this bug?

Message 1 of 7 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

The Days Until Age Up information in the Simology panel will now display no matter where you hover over the age bar.
  • Left side… right side… slightly off center... the Sims’ days are always numbered.
    • Do you think the Sim knows about their age countdown?
      • Do you think it’s Logans Run’esque, Terminator 2’ish, or maybe Paycheck’ian...
        • …not that anyone should reference Paycheck. But you know what, I liked Paycheck. There, I said it, and now you know.

This has been fixed in Patch 1.20.60

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (834 Views)

All Replies

Hero
It still works but only on the green part of the bar, not the grey. It's a UI change and at this point it's unclear if bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (804 Views)

Age bar no longer gives "days to age up" number

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My age bars no longer says when my sims will age up.

Message 3 of 7 (784 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mine doesn't work on the green or grey parts

Message 4 of 7 (764 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ah, ok, I just messed with it a bit. Turns out, when you turn aging on and wait, the "days" appears again...in the green area. Seems it's no longer available when your sims aren't aging.

Message 5 of 7 (759 Views)

Hero

Which makes sense though ..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (754 Views)

Hero

The Days Until Age Up information in the Simology panel will now display no matter where you hover over the age bar.
  • Left side… right side… slightly off center... the Sims’ days are always numbered.
    • Do you think the Sim knows about their age countdown?
      • Do you think it’s Logans Run’esque, Terminator 2’ish, or maybe Paycheck’ian...
        • …not that anyone should reference Paycheck. But you know what, I liked Paycheck. There, I said it, and now you know.

This has been fixed in Patch 1.20.60

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (835 Views)