Re: Unable to queue Babble interaction for toddlers on giant stuffed animals

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Unable to queue Babble interaction for toddlers on giant stuffed anim

★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing this on Playstation as well. This makes increasing the communication skill of toddlers much more difficult. 

Message 11 of 18 (1,056 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Unable to queue Babble interaction for toddlers on giant stuffed anim

★★★★ Guide

It happens to me too, but fortunately I can hug the stuffy in loop and it still makes the social skill go up as Babble...

Message 12 of 18 (1,025 Views)

Re: Toddlers No Longer Able To Babble Multiple Time Using Blarfy Since Infant Up

★★★★ Apprentice

Happening in my game too, but through gameplay I noticed that toddlers can queue babble on a plant.

Message 13 of 18 (986 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Toddlers can't stack the Babble interaction with stuffed animals, but they can with plants! Just have your sim plant anything and the toddler can go up and babble to it as many times as you want. Fortunately, Hit and Hug the stuffed animal is still working properly.

Message 14 of 18 (928 Views)

Re: Toddlers No Longer Able To Babble Multiple Time Using Blarfy Since Infant Up

★ Apprentice

As an update/work around while babbling to the Blarfy's is still broken - toddlers are still able to stack babble on harvestable plants. 

Message 15 of 18 (861 Views)

Toddler won't talk to stuffed bear

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a toddler talk to the big stuffed bear. Toddler won't talk to it after the first time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddler won't talk to big stuffed bear more than once
What do you expect to see? For the toddler to talk to the bear more than once
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Infants

Every time I have my toddler babble/talk to the big stuffed bear it will do it once and then all that comes up with is what's that I can't have my toddler talk to the bear. And deleting it and getting a new one doesn't work please help.

Message 16 of 18 (861 Views)

★ Guide
@ChaniZAEA I'm glad we've at least got this but I wish they'd fixed this with the update today instead of only fixing slides.
Message 17 of 18 (679 Views)

Re: Unable to queue Babble interaction for toddlers on giant stuffed animals

Hero

Toddlers can use the Babble interaction on large stuffed animal toys like Blarffy as much as they like and won’t need to wait hours between babbling

Fixed in Patch 1.98.127/1.76

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (2,173 Views)