Re: will not go to school

by dmaze1766

Original Post

Re: Unable to go to work from home lot

Hero
@sally79111 Merged your post with existing thread.

Could you also send your save to Nick as linked above.

Do you get a chance to get a picture of that circle you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 311 of 329 (1,171 Views)

will not go to school

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? up tp date, or so it says. Can not find where the # is located.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just play the game, the sims will not go to school. Sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. It will not go to school at all now.
What happens when the bug occurs? you can not click go to school, nothing happens will not go.
What do you expect to see? no one going to school
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Wonder how long it will be before they fix this glitch as I see I am not the only one. I actually went to the magic realm and went to school and it worked, could be a little fix for now for anyone else that has this bug. Go to another lot other then your home. Works with the magic realm anyway.

Message 312 of 329 (1,104 Views)

Sims not going to school or work

★★★ Novice

My sims aren’t going to school or work. I have the option for them to go (in their action menu and on their career tab), but whenever I click it, the action doesn’t even appear in the action slots on the left hand side. I’m not sure what to do.

Message 313 of 329 (1,028 Views)

Re: will not go to school

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this bug too. I've tried repairing the game. I've tried removing all my mods and ccs, It still happens. I tried with multiple new games and news saves. Nothing anyone suggested has worked. 

Message 314 of 329 (1,025 Views)

Re: Sims not going to school or work

Hero (Retired)

@savmoney666 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please share your save if you are on PS4/5 as requested here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Unable-to-go-to-work-school-class-audition/m-p/957...

Message 315 of 329 (996 Views)

Re: Kids won't go to school and didn't receive inheritence

★★★★★ Apprentice
@sophiejoan If your inheritance glitch wasn't fixed by the patch or uninstalling mods, you will need to post under an inheritance thread. This one is for school only.
Message 316 of 329 (917 Views)

My Child Sim Cannot Go to School

★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs except for Journey to Batuu, all stuff packs, and the Country Kitchen kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child sim in your household on a school day.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the clock hits 8:00am and the sim is supposed to get the pop up of going to school, they don't get it. When you click on the go to school button under careers, it won't send the child to school.
What do you expect to see? A child sim not getting the pop-up to go to school and the button to force them to go to school doesn't work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried removing my mods folder and the bug still occurred. There shouldn't be anything interfering with my sim going to school. I'd really appreciate some assistance.

Message 317 of 329 (910 Views)

Sims 4 - Can't go to work (Culinary ..)

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? EP10:1.assets.ml-ep10.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every one of them. Full Game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finding a career in Sims 4. Ex. Culinary, Athlete etc..
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I go for culinary career. I can't go to work
What do you expect to see? Picture attached. I can't go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. UPDATE 3/23/2021 the last updated patch made by Sims

As you can see Education career is fine, but culinary no I can't go to work. I found a lot of other jobs that I can't go to work and the notification shows like that. Thank you

Message 318 of 329 (739 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Can't go to work (Culinary ..)

Hero
@Gotoxy22 Did you test if it works if you remove all mods/cc from your game (test on a backup of your save)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 319 of 329 (715 Views)

Children and Teens Won't Go to School

★★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.10301.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Child/teen in household
What happens when the bug occurs? Child and teen won't go to school even when the "Go to school" button is clicked.
What do you expect to see? Child and teen going to school.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

I have never used Mods. I repaired the game and it is still happening.  

Not sure if this is related, but my sims have been getting stuck a lot more.

Message 320 of 329 (810 Views)