[FIXED] Trees display "winter" shadows in summer, without leaves

by bsozz

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Trees display "winter" shadows in summer, without leaves

★★ Pro

I'm praying so hard this is fixed with the big patch coming in November! I'm definitely sticking to my principles and not buying any packs until it's fixed.

Message 61 of 71 (1,061 Views)

EA Sims Team

@stv_strm

The team is working on a fix.  However, I still don't have an ETA at the moment.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 62 of 71 (1,012 Views)

★★ Guide
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It's reassuring to know the issue is being worked on.
Message 63 of 71 (1,003 Views)

★★ Pro

This is much more reassuring to know the team is indeed working on a fix. I will keep hoping for its arrival sooner rather than later! Thank you very much for the status update. It's much appreciated!

Message 64 of 71 (991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Will the shadows be fixed in the upcoming November 13th patch? I hope so

Message 65 of 71 (896 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 66 of 71 (872 Views)

★★ Pro

I can confirm in my game this problem is fixed! Thank you, thank you so much to the team for getting this taken care of before the pack release. I'm so happy to have my trees looking like they should again!

Message 67 of 71 (3,875 Views)

Hero

• Trees with leaves should be casting shadows once again, for players who were observing issues with certain hardware configurations.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 68 of 71 (845 Views)

★ Pro

What about all the other weird shadow line issues with objects and wallhangings that most everybody has since C&D? Those are not fixed. 

Message 69 of 71 (794 Views)

Hero
There's a lot of shadow issues.

Best to check this list and post in the appropriate thread which ones are not fixed for you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-List-of-Build-Buy-Issues/m-p/6448814

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 70 of 71 (789 Views)