Re: [FIXED] Tragic Clown no longer appears in Correct Outfit

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Tragic Clown doesn't wear outfit anymore

★★★★★ Apprentice

So after numerous updates there are still no fixes for the Tragic Clown and Living statues despite the team saying they are aware of the issue etc many, many moons ago. Just started a fresh game and still notice is an issue.

Message 11 of 19 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@knazzer

could you open a new thread for me so it has the bug template ? Also make a separate one for the statue so I can move that older thread as well.

I'll move this into the new one afterwards

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (1,050 Views)

Champion

I made the original Living Statue with no Face Paint bug thread back in May, so I went and filled in the missing template info for that - does that help or did you need completely a new thread?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Living-Statue-no-longer-has-gold-face-paint/m-p/610225...

Message 13 of 19 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Great thank you. That of course works perfectly too :D and I see it was also done for this thread so I'll just add both of them back to the list

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,028 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Tragic Clown no longer appears in Correct Outfit

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (1,018 Views)

★★ Guide

Yep, these issues are STILL present in the game. I had a go at modding the files that control what the clown should wear but all I can seem to get them to do is to stop wearing gloves. I've not even looked ath the living statue.

Message 16 of 19 (998 Views)

★ Guide

This is sadly still happening. 

I have no mods and all and the  clown is not wearing the right outfit. :\

Q2GRSr3.png

Message 17 of 19 (938 Views)

★ Apprentice

Almost a year later I am also having this issue...wish they would fix this.

Message 18 of 19 (876 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Tragic Clown no longer appears in Correct Outfit

Hero

• The Tragic Clown will now always actually dress like the Tragic Clown. What was a tragedy of fashion is now just a tragedy of clownness.

Fixed in Patch 1.43.14

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (3,104 Views)