Re: [TO TEST] Towel outfit has random accessories

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

★★★★★ Novice

Yup, I'm still having this problem. When it first started I removed my mods folder, and deleted my cashe files too. Nothing has fixed it, and it's been like a 2 -3 year problem. You'd think by this point they would fix it. Disappointed

Message 91 of 95 (3,315 Views)

★★ Novice

@MercAB3 wrote:

Had the same issue. One my sims was wearing a wizard hat and socks coming out of the shower with her bath towel. However, I was able to remove this by using the sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas cheat while they were wearing that outfit. Only problem is... she has no career, so I have no idea what this would do to a sim that does have a career and an outfit to go with it.

So my sims was at the gym and had on a weird foil hat. Using the sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas cheat worked. I was able to remove his goofy foil hat in cas. He was also employed, but I was still able to access the towel outfit. You just have to click on them while they are wearing the towel.

Message 92 of 95 (3,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So there is no known fix for this?

Ohh.. I'll see if I can figure out the cheat mentioned above...

Message 93 of 95 (3,115 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This problem is still occurring. Brand new save, new sims, they all randomly change into a variety of accessories with the towel outfit. Very strange and irritating. Hoping this will be addressed with the big pre-Eco Lifestyle patch.

Message 94 of 95 (2,815 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Towel outfit has random accessories

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims will not have random accessories or clothing pieces when changing into towels.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Please make a new thread if you still have issues with these outfits but don't expect existing ones to be fixed.

To fix existing ones, you can use the cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas while in the towel outfit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 95 (15,006 Views)