Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

by DariusLupus

Original Post

★★ Guide

Hm.  That actually sounds like a different but related issue @LlamaLissa.  I've never had a sim go bald in the spa robe, just with fashionable hats.  Does the baldness stay or is it just in the robe?  Additionally, what hair is your sim using?

Message 81 of 95 (2,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just happens when she changes and wears the robe. Once she changes back into her normal clothes, her hair comes back. It's a CC hair that I've had for a long time. 

Message 82 of 95 (2,550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Had the same issue. One my sims was wearing a wizard hat and socks coming out of the shower with her bath towel. However, I was able to remove this by using the sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas cheat while they were wearing that outfit. Only problem is... she has no career, so I have no idea what this would do to a sim that does have a career and an outfit to go with it.

Message 83 of 95 (2,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

one year passed, this problem still exists... how come

my sims wear boots with their towels....

Message 84 of 95 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What concerns me is they claim to have fixed it in the past and the fix didn’t work. It makes me wonder if they’ll even bother looking at it again.

Message 85 of 95 (2,418 Views)

★ Pro

I had not been having this issue in my current save until adding a bee box to the homes of 2 of the 3 families I'm playing in this save. Now, each of those families have the beekeeper hat appear when they change into a towel, pic attached.

I'm also attaching a last exception file I received that seems to deal with the bee box. I thought it was caused by a pet interaction and/or bonding with bees but the issue didn't start until after I got the last exception. Perhaps there is something helpful in it for determining why those 2 families now don that hat with the towel when they hadn't been doing so before adding the bee box.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 86 of 95 (2,400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just now in a new save that was started with a freshly generated game folder.

Dawg went to the gym in Windenberg and after working out and taking a shower appeared in this lovely towel and helmet.

Gym Safety Helmet

- EQ Avid Sims Player
Game Version 1.53.115.1020 ReBranding Patch
All content installed thru Island Living
PC / Win 7
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 87 of 95 (2,350 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrictHroun_88 I'm having this issue as well (as are many others). My sims' headgear of choice is the space helmet once they exit a shower or enter a sauna (basically any time they wear a towel outift). The helmet cannot be disabled no matter what I do. I tested this with no mods/cc loaded and the problem still occurs.
Message 88 of 95 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As of November 13 after the big Pre-patch of University it still happens to my Sim . I use no mods or CC my sims wears a towel with the military cap from Strangerville. Really dissapointed .

Message 89 of 95 (3,644 Views)

★ Guide

Y'all this is getting totally out of hand. Gloves, bracelets, necklace, socks, every single accessory is being put in towel outfits. When will they fix this?

12-18-19_11-07-26 PM.png

Message 90 of 95 (3,457 Views)