Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Towel outfit has random accessories

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Seasons, JA and some stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change into towel at a gym/spa lot, or use a sauna.
What happens when the bug occurs? See screenshot below. Doesn't appear to affect teenager+ sims from pre-patch saves, child sims that have aged up post-patch will be affected. Townies generated post-patch are also affected.
What do you expect to see? Sims wearing just a towel.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch.

06-21-18_12-28-06 AM.png

Here's some words so I can click submit. :P

Message 1 of 95 (28,587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Towel outfit has random accessories

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims will not have random accessories or clothing pieces when changing into towels.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Please make a new thread if you still have issues with these outfits but don't expect existing ones to be fixed.

To fix existing ones, you can use the cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas while in the towel outfit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 95 of 95 (15,027 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I have the same problem. I deleted my sims 4 folder and started a new save without mods and cc. 

Message 2 of 95 (28,436 Views)

Hero
Added

Not 100% if you need spa day for this or if it was added to the base game as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 95 (28,414 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Towel outfit has random accessories

★★★ Newbie

Also having this same issue, my sim wears elbow length gloves, necklace and glasses when I have them use the sauna.

Message 4 of 95 (28,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

My sim has also started wearing the knee high halloween socks and gloves with her bath towel lol

Message 5 of 95 (28,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I also experienced this after the most recent patch/installing Seasons. My sim changed into the towel, but with beekeeper hat and gloves on. It was definitely strange to see, but didn't seem to actually affect any gameplay.

If it helps at all: Mac OS High Sierra, no mods or CC, new game created after patch.

Message 6 of 95 (28,301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Can confirm i've had this occur in a cc free game since getting seasons. My sims seem to like to wear the beekeeping hat.
Message 7 of 95 (28,277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having this issue, too. I have all packs and the latest patch.
Message 8 of 95 (28,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The towel outfit is Base Game. I'm also having this issue too and I've been all through the tuning files trying to fix it and I can't find a single change that indicates why this is happening.

Message 9 of 95 (28,143 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

★★★ Novice
My male sim will wear a beekeeping hat with his towel. This has happened since the update. No mods.
Message 10 of 95 (28,078 Views)