by Anjo_Travesso

Original Post

Re: TWINS TWINS TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice

does the mod workConfusedmileymad:

Message 31 of 66 (1,026 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Sims only have twin boys

★★ Novice

I have this bug too, but I've noticed that you are more likely to get a single baby when the parents are not married or divorced. And I've had a baby girl (With a twin boy) When the friendship level of the parents is friends

Message 32 of 66 (1,019 Views)

twins

★ Newbie
My Sims keep having twins. Help please.
Message 33 of 66 (982 Views)

Re: twins

Hero

@lewinkski Merged your thread with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 66 (975 Views)

Re: Randomizer is clearly borked / 18 sets of twins

★★★★★ Novice

not only twins, triplets and quadruplets, only way to get a single baby is not to marry the mother till afterwards.

Message 35 of 66 (964 Views)

Re: [PATCH 2014/12/16] Too many twins

★ Apprentice
Same problem - mostly twins, and all the same gender in each household. One family had 6 daughters in 3 pregnancies. Another had 4 daughters in 2, and the last had 1 daughter in 1 (the only single pregnancy I've had). I usually buy the Fertility Award when I can, so I don't mind the twins so much, but the gender thing is really getting annoying. No mods.
Message 36 of 66 (927 Views)
Highlighted

The Sims 4- Problem

★★★ Newbie

Good Morning,

I am having a problem with my game, my sims always get pregnant of twins, with no exception, and it is really upsetting me, I need to solve this problem.

Thanks for the attention.

Message 37 of 66 (917 Views)

Re: The Sims 4- Problem

Hero

@Anjo_Travesso Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 66 (909 Views)

★★ Apprentice

crin, do we know if EA is looking at the WAY TOO MANY twins issue? Since the last patch, (seems like it's always something after a patch <grin>) the amount of twins has gone up considerably.  I'm having to use a mod to have single births in my households.  I have nothing against using mods in my game, but would prefer EA/Xis fix their game, if possible.  Just curious. 

I appreciate all you do to try to help us all out.

Message 39 of 66 (884 Views)

Hero

@nessanewby I am assume that they are but they only just got back from XMas vacation and now need to weed through stuff.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 66 (878 Views)