Re: Toddlers won't eat

by withafunnyheart

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@crinrict the Edwards toddlers are eating the gumbo!
Message 11 of 106 (2,211 Views)

Hero
@aquashamrock Could you send me the save where it doesn't work ?

Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 106 (2,185 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started having the same issue.  I exited out. I saved.  I even reset the toddler. No avail.  Tried 3 plates of food.. it became dangerously low.. so after reading this thread, the breakfast answer saved the poor little guy...   but wow.. I hope this doesn’t continue... 

Message 13 of 106 (2,136 Views)

Hero
@JGizmo22 Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 106 (2,130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been Having this problem across multiple families multiple towns multiple lots on a PlayStation 4 It’s so bad that I can’t play families with toddlers without using cheats I had this problem before the patch and I have had it after the patch. It doesn’t even look like the animation is working right for them they barely even move their hands towards thier mouth at all and it seems like they’re stuck in the stage of eating where they smell the food and they’re not eating it. I think I’m going to just start messaging the CEO every time this game glitches it is so ridiculous that instead of fixing their game they relegate it to a forum popularity contest.

Message 15 of 106 (2,110 Views)

[Need Input] Toddlers Won't Eat

★★★ Newbie

This started happening after the I downloaded the new patch. My toddlers just hold the food in their hands and not eat. Their hunger needs just kept going down.

And I didn't even download any CC for my game.

Anyone else have this issue? How can it be fixed? 

Am still doing my 100 baby challenge, and with this issue.. I can't continue.... I even purchased the seasons and parenting pack to experience more in the Sims 4.... T.T

Message 16 of 106 (2,099 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me too - the toddler wouldn't eat certain food, but some stuff would work - luckily one of the parents was in the culinary career so there was a ton of food in the fridge.

Message 17 of 106 (2,067 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★★★★★ Guide

My toddlers just sit there holding the plate and won’t eat. I’ve also noticed that I have issues with leftover overs or meals that my sims start to eat and then for whatever reason they stop, if I click on them to resume eating they won’t eat. 

Message 18 of 106 (2,033 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. Toddler, even with very low hunger will sit with the plate of chicken stir fry but not eat. Tried moving the plate to the high chair and getting a parent to put the toddler in the high chair, again toddler wouldn't eat it. Took the plate away and got the parent to give the toddler a ham and cheese sandwich and the toddler finally ate. Just realised as I'm typing this, one of the parents grilled some chicken and one of the toddlers grabbed a serve. Didn't watch that toddler but just checked their hunger and it's full with no uneaten plates around. Maybe this glitch isn't affecting the grill. This was in the same family, they have four toddlers.

Message 19 of 106 (2,027 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★ Apprentice

Yep, haven't tried other meals cooked on the stove/oven but both grilled chicken and baked potatoes get eaten as always.

Message 20 of 106 (2,012 Views)