Re: Toddlers won't eat

by Peachiepie7

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★★★★ Expert

Yeah, this is, to me, one of the most frustrating bugs because toddlers stress me out as it is.  So, they can get taken away for being hungry, but then they refuse to eat.  *tears hair*

I was sending my friend links to Weird Al's "Eat It" on YouTube, ranting, swearing, and finally cheating toddler needs and forcing them to skill 24x7 so I could age them up with Top Notch Toddler ASAP without actually cheating the trait onto them. 

Er.  Um.  My rule is that if it's a bug it's perfectly fine to cheat, but I try to do it without.  So it might sound silly that I was willing to cheat the needs of a glitched toddler and not willing to cheat reward traits onto them, but... *shrug*  So, yeah, I was glad to discover that there are actually some foods that they're willing to eat and I don't have to do that, but if it was intentional that would be good to know.

Message 101 of 106 (2,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, also with herb-encrusted salmon.

Message 102 of 106 (2,057 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Peachiepie7 Hopefully you've seen in the post that there are many foods they will still eat, like breakfast foods, sandwiches, roast chicken, the grand meals (at least the turkey and tofurkey), and vegetable casserole.
Please be sure to click "me too" on the first post.
Message 103 of 106 (2,030 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm sick of me tooing stuff that never gets fixed. Like, it's just annoying Fix your game already!!!

Message 104 of 106 (2,005 Views)

Re: Sims/Toddlers Not Eating

Hero
@sydnerdstyles13 I merged your post with the toddler thread.

If you have this for adults you possibly have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-Won-t-Finish-Meal-If-Finish-Drink-First/td-p/...

If not, please let me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 106 (1,944 Views)

Re: Sims/Toddlers Not Eating

Hero

Toddlers will now eat the food your Sims have prepared for them. My mom used to say when my siblings and I were children that “this is not a restaurant, you eat what I cook for you all” so yeah… a lot of times I saw my sister stay at the table until she finished all her veggies… her nemesis was spinach. Bet my Mom wishes she had this fix… yup!

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 106 of 106 (9,174 Views)