Re: [OPEN] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

by LovelyGelina

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@NerissaAdamarisOmg it does!? I haven't played in a couple of weeks so I'm excited to hear this!! Thank you for the update!

EDIT: Unfortunately, this isn't the case for me after all. My toddlers still can't drink from a sippy cup. They only have the option to put it in their inventory Frown

Message 31 of 40 (981 Views)

★ Apprentice

@LovelyGelina Wow! It's really not working for you? So sorry to read that!

Mine have no issues at all and I'm super excited that it's working again - was so very frustrated about it.

The toddlers once again ask for the drinks, receive them and sip away. 

Do you maybe have any other mods that might interfere? 

I just did an update on all the mods I have, including MC.

Message 32 of 40 (964 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_CadeIsabeauxSno

It cleared out your link so for future reference for other people looking for this, just google "Bienchens Mods", click the corresponding site, if you can't read German or don't understand it, translate it to a language you do understand. On the right side panel on PC, you'll see mod links that follow a general theme or pack. Click on the one that says, misc/other and the in the search bar of the page and paste this or type it:

toddlerdrinkfix

And bam! (I did my search in English) Download and place it in your mods folder and it should be fixed. I really hope this helps!

Thank you to the original finder of this @Sassyone59 !
Message 33 of 40 (961 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sassyone59 Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I’m not interested with mods as it usually breaks my game.
Message 34 of 40 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@hestiah23Simple little bug fix mods like that one are very unlikely to break your game or even cause instability as long as you make sure to remove it and update it when new patches come out.

I use several of Bienchen's mods and they are lovely. For those of you having trouble with the german page, most browsers have options to automatically translate the page into your preferred language.

Message 35 of 40 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem as well. I thought it was due to a mod or something.

Message 36 of 40 (835 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

Hero

Toddlers now learned how to drink from sippy cups again. Not sure why they were so resistant in the first place; those things are great!

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 40 (3,334 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yay, that's awesome news!!! Will try this later!

The less mods I gotta put in my folder to get the most out of gameplay, the happier I am Wink

Thanks, Crin! 

Message 38 of 40 (791 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Why isn't this closed since the problem was fixed years ago.
Message 39 of 40 (561 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

Hero
@littlebonnieblue This has been marked as fixed in 2019. which means ... it's fixed. The tag will tell you the current status on a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (540 Views)