Re: [OPEN] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

by NerissaAdamaris

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

this is sooo dumb they make us pay all this money only to end up being disastisfied with the product but they get the full price for stuff tho plus tax FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE this is annoying and you need to do somethin about this i mean the sims 3 is funner than this i only play sims 4 so much because its easy going gameplay but shitt wit all the bugs and boring interactions im like wtf but fun game and purpose it should have way more attitude and detail its a game about life why the hell not🥰☺️

Message 21 of 40 (977 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same problem with my game. Eating works fine but when I give to the toddler sipping cup, only thing I can do is put in the inventory. Haven't had toddlers in a while so don't know how long this has been in my game 🤔

Message 22 of 40 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems to have happen when the island world came in - Sims 3 island came we have issues as well.

Message 23 of 40 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am experiencing the very same issue. Toddler is unable to use sippy cups Frown

And also isn't using the fresh produce in inventory when hungry. I was on a little gaming break but if I recall right, they would use what was placed in their inventory when they got hungry or thirsty before. 

Hope there will be a fix soon! 

Gonna try taking them onto my business lot and see if it works there. Fingers crossed!

Message 24 of 40 (792 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@enrica23 I found a fix for this on Bienchens Mods. I no longer have this problem. It's not a mod it's just a fix that you put in your mods folder
Message 25 of 40 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hestiah23 yes go to Bienchens mods they have a fix. it's not a mod just a fix you put in your mods folder
Message 26 of 40 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks so much! I’ll try it Standard smile

Message 27 of 40 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had a little bit of a hard time finding bienchen's mod so I thought it might be helpful for others if I left a link to it here:

CM Edit: Please don't link to mods here. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone and special thanks to @Sassyone59  :D

Message 28 of 40 (737 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrictCilja Same! I feel like I've been having this sippy cup issue since before Island Living, though. I'm not sure but it feels like it.
Message 29 of 40 (699 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tested the fix and the sippy cups work again. Awesome! 

Message 30 of 40 (691 Views)