Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except these: Island Living, StrangerVille, Bowling Night Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff and Backyard Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try giving drinks to toddlers.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have an adult sim serve a drink for a toddler, but the toddler does not have an option to drink it.
What do you expect to see? The ability to drink the drinks need to return.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tested with all 3 drink options: Milk, Water and Apple juice.

I've tried putting the drink on a table, on the high chair and in the toddlers inventory.

I have also made sure the game is updated/patched, and I've run a repair session and tested after that.

The save I am playing on is only a couple of days old.

Unsure if this bug appeared with the newest patch or not.

Message 1 of 40 (5,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

Hero

Toddlers now learned how to drink from sippy cups again. Not sure why they were so resistant in the first place; those things are great!

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 37 of 40 (3,158 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (5,101 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

★★★★ Novice

My game is the same! Same problem my toddlers can't drink from the sippy cup at all! I have tried everything too and It just will not let them drink! I have my game on long so that's a long time not to get a drink! This started after the last patch we got in June for Island Living. I am sure others have this problem too!

Message 3 of 40 (4,871 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers unable to drink from sippy cups

★★★★ Guide
@crinrictCilja I've seen this as well. I originally thought it might have been related to the other toddler glitch where everything gets stuck and it won't eat. :/
Message 4 of 40 (4,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also having an issue with the toys getting stuck to the Toddler. Meaning they won’t put them down like normal. 

Also when sims start a conversation at the table they have to get up and greet them despite being  in the same house as them. 

Oh and sims not be able to appropriately hold the laundry bag. 

Just additional bugs that I have noticed. 

Message 5 of 40 (4,768 Views)

★★★ Novice

damn i thought i was the only one! hopefully they fix it soon

Message 6 of 40 (4,753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ohhhhhh me too! I seriously thought they would have fixed it when they fixed the toy-stuck-on-hand-or-even-mid-air problem, but nope. My toddlers are dehydrated and can only get liquids from the milk in the cereal....hope they fix it soon!

Message 7 of 40 (4,680 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  Toddler can put drink in inventory, but still can't drink.  Also, having the toys stuck to them and they can't go to bed, etc.

Message 8 of 40 (4,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The sippy cups are just one of the issues I've noticed in my game with toddlers.  They still won't sit and eat, I have to keep making them pick up their food to finish it over and over again.  Also, they are unable to get a gift from Father Winter when they ask.  The action just gets cancelled out.  I tried to create a post of my own to bring it up but for some reason AHQ won't let me post.

Message 9 of 40 (4,462 Views)

★★ Novice

same as everyone else - toddler won't use sippy cup no matter where I put it.

Message 10 of 40 (4,154 Views)