[FIXED] Toddlers taken Out of High Chair Before Food is Finished

by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

Re: Musical Highchairs

★ Guide
@crinrict Hi! I've read that patch and thought this nightmare issue has been solved. But it turned out it's still happening.
Message 31 of 36 (814 Views)

Re: Musical Highchairs

Hero
@AndyZhang2896 There's currently this issue that could have a connection as it happens mostly for toddlers: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-won-t-eat-a-full-meal/m-p/7958693#M92741

If you feel that's not it for you, could you please create a new thread ? I think a fresh me too count would be good on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (811 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Toddlers taken Out of High Chair Before Food is Finished

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Must say that this issue really is not fixed. I see this on every save with toddlers. And it's not connected to the sticky hand issue, because it happens even if I resetsim.

Message 33 of 36 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I thought this was intended as well! But it's not, and it's NOT fixed! My toddler's caregivers keep taking him out of the chair in turns and I have to intervene to allow him to eat in peace! 

Message 34 of 36 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Adarra There's currently other issues with toddlers. I don't think we can do a verdict if this is indeed fixed or not until they fix the other issue.

Please refer to the link above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (735 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone who's still having this issue share a save file? Thanks much for the help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 36 of 36 (703 Views)