Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [FIXED] Toddlers taken Out of High Chair Before Food is Finished

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Re: Musical Highchairs

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi! I've read that patch and thought this nightmare issue has been solved. But it turned out it's still happening.
Message 31 of 36 (154 Views)

Re: Musical Highchairs

Hero
@AndyZhang2896 There's currently this issue that could have a connection as it happens mostly for toddlers: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-won-t-eat-a-full-meal/m-p/7958693#M92741

If you feel that's not it for you, could you please create a new thread ? I think a fresh me too count would be good on this.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Must say that this issue really is not fixed. I see this on every save with toddlers. And it's not connected to the sticky hand issue, because it happens even if I resetsim.

Message 33 of 36 (85 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I thought this was intended as well! But it's not, and it's NOT fixed! My toddler's caregivers keep taking him out of the chair in turns and I have to intervene to allow him to eat in peace! 

Message 34 of 36 (80 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Adarra There's currently other issues with toddlers. I don't think we can do a verdict if this is indeed fixed or not until they fix the other issue.

Please refer to the link above.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (75 Views)
Highlighted

EA Sims Team

Could anyone who's still having this issue share a save file? Thanks much for the help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 36 of 36 (43 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help