[FIXED] Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken

by corinnadiana

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken

★★★ Apprentice

I finally uninstalled the game. I hate this bug. FIVE MONTHS with this  is ... [censored]

At this point I just want a refund x2.

Message 81 of 96 (1,778 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is incredible the time that has passed and the little interest in solving this problem. It is not an isolated bug, more than 600 simmers have it. Personally, I won't buy a single DLC again until they fix this error and for now I don't uninstall the game because it was a real ordeal to make it work with the unfortunate EA App, for me it's problem after problem, I'm tired of not being able to play for something that I already bought and for errors like these that ruin my entire gameplay. And speaking a consumer who plays from TS1 and has bought absolutely all the games and expansions that have come out today. It's disappointing how little respect we have as loyal consumers of the game.

I also want a refund x3.

Message 82 of 96 (1,751 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If this issue doesn't get fixed by the time the new babies are released, I wonder if the new babies will have the same issue? Hard to get excited for something new when one of my favorite features is so heavily broken and has been for so long.

Message 83 of 96 (1,720 Views)

★ Guide

was it just me or did the babies they featured in the promo also look like these broken toddlers? i play w no cc, so it may just be me, but the very flat side profile of the crawling baby sure looked the same as the toddlers i’m seeing in game with this issue. either way, still very disappointing that we (still) have no fix yet. 

Message 84 of 96 (1,713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm hoping with the new baby update comes a fix for toddler faces.

Message 85 of 96 (1,593 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Not going to lie this has been broken for ages now its ridicules, it's not a minor issue like a translation error, it's a big thing and needs to be fixed I for one won't be buying any further dlc until they fix the damn toddlers like how did this even happen.

If they don't fix this in the next patch, I want a refund

Message 86 of 96 (1,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

y’all keep saying that, it’s been months damn it stop lying saying you guys are working on it not you’re not. im so pissed off i’ve spent hundreds on this game and y’all don’t give a * if your players are happy with the game or not. i haven’t played in months got on today just to find out no change has been made at all! stop bull * and fix the damn game already for the love of god, you guys are terrible.

Message 87 of 96 (1,307 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Do the team have update

Message 88 of 96 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Incredibly disapointed in the sims team that this hasnt been fixed. By any chance do the team have a update in the resolution of this issue. @SimGuruNick @EA_Cade 

Message 89 of 96 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just wanted to add on that I also have this issue so that hopefully we can get more traction here.

I saw earlier that someone answered saying that they prioritize issues by how many "me toos" they get. This is the most I think I've ever seen?? How many do we need?

Message 90 of 96 (978 Views)