[FIXED] Toddler not being taken care of at daycare (low needs)

by konig1n

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Toddler not being taken care of at daycare (low needs)

Hero
@riverx2bananas Could you also try if repairing the game helps ? This issue is supposed to be fixed.

If it doesn't go away, please wait for tonight's patch and if you still have issues, create a new thread. Your issue sounds a bit different from this fixed one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 63 (727 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is the damn link?

Message 62 of 63 (702 Views)

Community Manager
I'm locking this current thread to limit further necroposting. What was causing the issue being discussed in this thread at the time was fixed (see accepted solution for more on that). If the issue has occurred again, please create a new thread to keep information relevant to the current issue.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 63 of 63 (588 Views)