Re: [OPEN] Toddler not being taken care of at daycare (low needs)

by slytheringoddes

Original Post

★★ Guide

It's not just when a toddler goes to day care, it's anytime they (or any sims) are on an inactive lot. 

I took my Dad sim to Granite Falls for a one day fishing trip. He left Mom at home with the kids (2 children and 2 toddlers). Mom's and all kids needs tanked to as red as you can get. I'll provide a picture of one of the toddlers that I happened to snap to share with a friend. 

Usually hunger is bottomed out, too. I am very surprised the hunger was full cause that is not the case. You tell the sim to 'take care of needs' and they all tank. 

Message 41 of 63 (1,676 Views)

Hero
There's a separate thread for non-toddlers, cause they can be handled differently: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Care-for-Self-for-Sims-at-different-lot-not-properl...

Think the mod that was talked about earlier should work for both and it's probably the same core issue but keeping it separate for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 63 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also still have the same problem and it's pretty frustrating. Is there a way to fix it? thank you

Message 43 of 63 (1,549 Views)

Hero
Currently the only solution is to use a mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 63 (1,508 Views)

Re: Daycare is Killing my Toddlers and Babies

★★★★ Apprentice
I've also had this problem on a number of occasions with adults, children, toddlers and infants. I wonder if clicking on the mailbox to fill the household needs while away will help until the issue is fixed. I'm going to try it.
Message 45 of 63 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My problem was with sending my sim on vacation.. the toddler was left with the nanny for almost 4 days. All needs were tanked except for hunger on return. I didn't get any notice to take the toddler away but basically started a pretty long process of filling the needs.

Message 46 of 63 (1,468 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I've had a few toddlers taken away by this issue.

Methinks there's something fishy about that daycare ... Social Services should look into taking away their license instead of our kids.
Message 47 of 63 (1,340 Views)

★ Novice
I am having this problem too but is when a child is at daycare or with a sims in the house and the other sims does to work as a doctor and I follow this sim. Can anyone help me with this bug please?
Message 48 of 63 (1,328 Views)

Hero
The mod suggestion posted earlier in this thread is the only thing that helps with the daycare issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 63 (1,324 Views)

★ Guide
Still having this problem. It's beyond frustrating. Toddler's needs go all on red while at day care. But not just that, even when the toddler is at home with another sim, and the active sim goes out to another lot, the toddler's needs aren't taken care of.
Message 50 of 63 (1,285 Views)