Re: Daycare is Killing my Toddlers and Babies

by troshalom

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

looks like a modder already figured out whats wrong... back in January!

Message 31 of 63 (1,743 Views)

★ Guide

That's good to know. But is it just me or did it get worse after the latest patch? 

I feel kinda mean towards my toddlers. I get them to my sim, fill their needs and send them away again. And thanks to MCCC (I tried it out yesterday) I don't have to fill one bar at the time. 

Message 32 of 63 (1,734 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is either worse, or my tolerance for this is getting shorter lol.

It already takes so much time to care for them, when realistically a real toddler can eat in half the time I can, and they definitely take waaaaaay toooo long to poop in the game, and they realistically are not going to go outside in a blizzard to play in a ball pit because responsible parents use kid proof locks .... doors need to have a "no toddler" lock on them in the game 

Message 33 of 63 (1,717 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

oh, and also on the toddler issues.... DO NOT have the building blocks near a hungry toddler..... they will stop eating and play with the blocks, everytime.... like ur starving cause i left u for five mins but the desire to play with the blocks is more powerful than the desire to live sometimes

Message 34 of 63 (1,715 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Thanks for posting this, sadly I cannot unzip the file. It seems like it is corrupted. I have 7-zip, which does not have a problem unzipping rar files.

Message 35 of 63 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's annoying because I want to play a mod free game. I use some CC hair, but other than that, I prefer to use what EA has in the game.

Don't understand how EA can break this and not fix it.

Message 36 of 63 (1,705 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's equally annoying for us console players. We don't have the luxury of mods to fix something THIS integral to gameplay.

Message 37 of 63 (1,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

the mod came from Mod the sims: Care for self fix

I only attached a picture in the original link for the care for self reply sorry about that

EDIT (crin): Remove mod link. Please be aware that linking mods is against the TOS at AHQ. Only name them.

Message 38 of 63 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much! The toddlers thing is still a major issue since I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge but this helps for kids/teens at least <3

Putting my "me too" here. Please fix this, for the love of god.

Message 39 of 63 (1,670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. For me, the issue occurs 100% of the time. If I go to my Sims job, I come back and the baby/toddler isn't care for. It happens if I go on a date with my sims hubby, or even if my sim goes out to the gym and hubby stays at home.

I just came back from my acting career, and this is how my toddler is. He was nearly 100% on all needs before I left.

.1.JPG

Message 40 of 63 (1,601 Views)