Re: [OPEN] Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

by NarwhalDee

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@thekrazch No fix, however, deleting the household inventory helped.
Message 101 of 124 (983 Views)

Re: Sims4 keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

Hello my sims 4 keep crashing everytime I’m in my household and I click on the computer in the house and it completely crashes from that point. I can click on anything else and the game will run smoothly. But I need the computer for my young adults to study for college and to do Other things. Please can y’all fix the bugs. I then did everything to rebuilding the database on my game, initializing it, deleting the game and reinstalling it, and even cleaning the cache on the game. The problem still persist. I keep getting Error code CE:34878-0 

Message 102 of 124 (983 Views)

@reyannnnnnn_  I've merged your post into the master bug thread for this issue.  Please feel free to click Me Too on the first post, and you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 103 of 124 (957 Views)

★★★ Novice

As soon as I click on any computer in any lot, I can no longer click on anything else. Things work fine until I click on a pc

Message 104 of 124 (914 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BasedChild I've just tried this and yes it works. Shame I had to delete all my stuff though. Thank you.
Message 105 of 124 (849 Views)

★★ Novice

origin updated about 2 hours ago, before i started playing. i played for a while, and did not select the computer to assign a task til a couple hours later. when i selected the computer, nothing happened. no options opened for the computer. then i was not able to select any item (chair, floor, sim, art, piano, fridge, shower, anything). I was not able to speed up or pause game play either. When i clicked the "..." and clicked Save, then resumed the game, i was able to click on other items again (chair, floor, sim, art, piano, fridge, shower, anything). i skipped the computer for a while, and when i tried again, the same error occurred. no matter how many times i saved and resumed, the game "freezes" and I am unable to click anything or change the speed of game play. 

Message 106 of 124 (821 Views)

★★ Novice
@thewyvster bummer. i dont want to do that. is it just the family inventory? What if I add all the inventory on the floor??
Message 107 of 124 (818 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JTripp015 You're right, it is a bummer. I hope the team fix it properly soon. It is just the household inventory you get to via build mode. The sim's personal inventory is fine.
Message 108 of 124 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue, since I downloaded eco.

Working on PC, all graphics updated, no mods. New computer.

Message 109 of 124 (713 Views)

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

On sims 4 I can’t used the Computers computerson the game it  freezes it didn’t go to blue screen  I don’t have mods I’m playing it on PS4 

Message 110 of 124 (699 Views)