Re: Unable to click on items to issue commands and time freezes!

by Niecy1

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

★★★ Apprentice

@adukes87.

!! Look! 

I tried several different saves, I restarted my pc, updated my drivers, repaired the game - all to no avail. 

Eventually, I left that game alone (to wait for a fix) and started a new one. 

That second patch really screwed things up for quite a few people, it seems.

Message 71 of 124 (1,186 Views)

eco life - computer frezz the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco life , university, island living , seasons , pets , go to work / realm of magic , jungle adventure , parenthood, outdor . tiny living , toddler staff ,kid staff .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use a computer in Evergreen world
What happens when the bug occurs? i try to press the computer and the game is stack , i can move my mouse the time is moving i thing but the sims just stand frezz , sometime i just cant press the computer at all .
What do you expect to see? to see the computer menu
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. bought eco life and did the update

i try to press the computer and the game is stack , i can move my mouse the time is moving i thing but the sims just stand frezz , sometime i just cant press the computer at all - it sarted when i bought the eco life and build a house there , i tried all sorts of computers .. 

no mode 

original game.. 

Message 72 of 124 (1,192 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

★★★ Novice
@BansheeHVO I tried all that too with no results. So I moved all computers in my home lot to the household inventory and am playing without them for a while. I guess we are a no computer household until that gets fixed.
Message 73 of 124 (1,164 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashes when interacting with a computer!

★★★ Apprentice
@85eddfa047a38642 I stopped playing the game until they fix it
Message 74 of 124 (1,116 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashes when interacting with a computer!

★★★ Novice

having the same issue after installing the eco pack. whenever I click or hover over my computer, my game freezes but can still access my settings and the wind turbines still spin....

any ideas?

Message 75 of 124 (1,089 Views)

Re: Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

★★★ Novice

I am on a console and when clicking on a computer in any world my games freezes and eventually crashes with the general error code. I have renewed licenses, ps4 and sims are both up to date. It started happening after the June 10th update 1.27 was installed. My main Sims are a Tech Guru and a Detective...very frustrating to have this happening when they both need to do stuff on the computer for their careers.

Message 76 of 124 (962 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ghostlydragonite It only happens to some people. The develops don't care about the small amount of people who are complaining. I might ask for refund on the eco lifestyle.
Message 77 of 124 (932 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Honestly, if that is true I will do the same thing. I've been wanting to play sims for over a week now but I have refused because of this bug. I just want to play the game normally D: I really do hope that the devs will do something about this soon.

Message 78 of 124 (910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@thekrazchI do believe EA to be many things, but I don't think, They don't care about this problem. Often Game Companies doesn't share, which problems They're working on currently with daily updates, and it may seem, They don't care for Our specific problem.

- But We can help EA or other Troubleshooters by supplying data or a clear description of the problem, like Attaching the config.log from The Sims 4 Documents as requested in an earlier Message, or similar information relevant for solving the Problem at hand.

I wanted this Problem to be fixed Yesterday too,, or even that it never existed! - I do understand the Doubt Many Experiences, about the Progress, but I may approach it different.

Message 79 of 124 (868 Views)

Re: Unable to click on items to issue commands and time freezes!

★★★★ Novice

Yess every time I attempt to clink on the computer or any playable object nothing happens. It’s absolute ridiculous. It’s been happening since I update Origin yesterday. 

I’m on a macbook. The glitches I’ve been having since the newest patch and Eco Lifestyle have been minimal, but not interacting with the items in order to get stuff done, renders the game useless. 

Also, the game takes about 2 minutes to close but right as it’s about to close, you see the options for the computer pop up 🤦🏾‍♀️ What?!? If I was expecting it I would have tried to get a screenshot

Message 80 of 124 (796 Views)