[FIXED] The Uncleanable Toilet

by Helkaer

Original Post

forever cleaning toilet and objects

★★★ Newbie

after my sims get pregnant and throw up in the toilet, any sim i make clean it dosnt have a time to finish cleaning and forever clean that rotten bowl

Message 11 of 17 (633 Views)

Re: forever cleaning toilet and objects

★ Apprentice

same here

Message 12 of 17 (627 Views)

Re: The Uncleanable Toilet

Hero

@MooMooTissue Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (609 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this problem too. When it happens I put the toilet into the family inventory then take it out and it's clean again.

Message 14 of 17 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

This just happened to me, too.

It was an upgraded toilet with self-clean, and it refuses to get cleaned now. I will try the suggestions provided.

Thanks

Message 15 of 17 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@randomness158 wrote:

I had this problem too. When it happens I put the toilet into the family inventory then take it out and it's clean again.

yes, it happens to me too, I do the same thing and it always works but it´s not clean; I have to clean it. It is possible then, though

Message 16 of 17 (559 Views)

Hero

It came to our attention, that the Self-Cleaning Upgraded Toilets Union (SCUTU) has expressed concern that Sims are not treating them with respect. Their grievance is that they are taken for granted. And as such, in a silent protest of porcelain solidarity, have refused to allow themselves to be cleaned should a Sim vomit within their bowlish confine. We have approached this matter with the greatest of care, allowing each side to air their issues, and in the end, SCUTU has agreed to keep themselves clean of all things foreign and domestic, in exchange for the occasional nod of recognition from a nearby Sim.

This issue should be resolved now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (2,866 Views)