[FIXED] The Mod Pod Twin Sleeper has been broken

by Truet318

Original Post

computer whiz sim gets tense wayy too often.

★★★★ Novice

My computer whiz sim seems to get tense wayy to often, like he just played video games not too long ago and he's tense from not playing video games. : |

Message 11 of 33 (627 Views)

Re: Sims energy refills too quickly in cheap beds.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sarasim16 Merged. any other beds then the one mentioned in this thread ? The geek bug is also caused by this bed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 33 (623 Views)

Re: The Mod Pod Twin Sleeper has been broken by the patch.

★★ Apprentice

I have also had this problem. I just want to mention that I recall it happening before the Dec 16 patch. I just wasn't really paying attention at the time. I can't say exactly how long it has been happening, though, since I only got my game at the same time as the swimming pools patch.

Message 13 of 33 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am having similar issues (the need to play video games athough my sim is not geek, fast energy fill), but my sim has the Mod Pod SINGLE bed.

Message 14 of 33 (609 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@tiipiipii wrote:

I am having similar issues (the need to play video games athough my sim is not geek, fast energy fill), but my sim has the Mod Pod SINGLE bed.

That's the bed we're all talking about. The double bed (Mod Pod Sleeper) works normally.

Message 15 of 33 (606 Views)

Sims 4 Bug

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have been playing Sims 4 and I think I discovered a bug. One of my sims that doesn't have the Geek trait just became Tense because she wants to play videogames. This is wierd, and I checked Create a Sim and her only trait is Creative!

Here is a screenshot: How do I attach a picture

Message 16 of 33 (598 Views)

Hero

@julianmia Merged your thread

This is caused by the Mod Pod Twin Sleeper  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 33 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So... Is it a bug or is it normal? Also I am only using the single bed for my Sim to sleep in. She's slept in it every night and this has never happened. Very wierd.

Message 18 of 33 (579 Views)

Hero

It's a bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 33 (576 Views)

Traits and Moodlets Bug

★ Apprentice

My teen Sim who is a Loner and Art Lover is getting a tense moodlet from not playing video games. In the description it says Geek Sims need video games or something along those lines but he isn't a Geek and never was. This is in a new saved game and noticed after January update.

Message 20 of 33 (557 Views)