Re: Issues Since Game Release

by ArilyBoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] The Harbinger Counter issue in Dirty State

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This issues I've noticed since the game was released. It's with The Harbinger Counter. On color slot 2 and 3 the texture is messed up on the dirty state compared to the other colors which are correct. Including 3 pictures to show both messed up color textures and the correct textured counter.

Color Slot 2

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/ArilyBoo/color2_zps2fgbcfs0.png

Color Slot 3

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/ArilyBoo/color3_zpszkjcuzgl.png

Correctly Textured Dirty Counter

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/ArilyBoo/correcttexture_zpsxbikoaxa.png

As you can see it's the regular counter not the counter with the overhang for bar stools.

Message 1 of 17 (1,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Harbinger Counter issue in Dirty State

Hero (Retired)

As of the 2/4/16 patch, this is fixed in my game.

View in thread

Message 14 of 17 (1,497 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi, 

please re-use the threads that are already there. You can find yours by clicking on your user name than HQ_Profile.

I need a thread per issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (1,258 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Sorry I reported this issue elsewhere. I first filed a ticket threw EA Games, I also posted on The official Sims 4 forum. So this is the first time posting here.

Should I make a separate thread for the counter?

Message 3 of 17 (1,252 Views)

Hero

Is your issue different than this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Treadworthy-stairs-glitch/td-p/3498345 ?

As for the counters, there's quite a few counter issues posted on the bug list under build mode. Check those first.

Rule of thumb is: One thread per issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 17 (1,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thank you! Yes they is the same problem with the stairs for me.

Unfortunately I didn't see the counter top issue in your bug list.

Message 5 of 17 (1,227 Views)

Hero

Then I suggest you add your voice to the stairs one and then edit your first post to just have the counter issue. Also please edit your title to reflect the issue better. Helps making refinding the thread easier.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 17 (1,217 Views)

★ Apprentice

Done, I hope my edited original post is sufficient. 

Message 7 of 17 (1,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Perfect. I'll add that tomorrow.

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 17 (1,208 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not sure if this counts as the "same issue" -- apologies if it doesn't; it's technically the same thing on a different object: the pink colour variant of the Sloop bar (Base Game) incorrectly references the body texture (and not the top texture) on its top when dirty.

Screenshot

This is in 1.5.149.

Message 9 of 17 (1,188 Views)

Hero

I'd say, yeah, it's kind of the same but then again entirely different since they need to fix two objects ... It's fine reporting here though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 17 (1,180 Views)