[FIXED] Terrain Paint does not transfer from Library/Gallery

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Terrain Paint does not transfer from Library/Gallery

★★★ Novice

same problem here, this is a pretty major issue in my eyes and needs to be fixed immediately since alot of creators relay on the  terrain paint for extra detailing and even pathways! 

Message 11 of 29 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem too! And agree it's a huge issue.

Message 12 of 29 (914 Views)

★ Novice

Example: No sidewalk/dirt paint appears when I place Webington Cobb's Hollow on Hollow Slough.

I can, however, place terrain paint after placing down a lot. The issue was replicated across different saves, mods are disabled, and I tried restarting the game. None of these methods seem to have worked thus far.

Message 13 of 29 (903 Views)

★★ Pro

I also have this problem. Discovered it when moving lots to a new save. A serious problem for large lots with lots of detailed terrain paint work. So I'm holding off on my new save and moving any more lots till the bug is fixed.

Message 14 of 29 (801 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this problem. At first I thought it was a problem with my mods but after removing them and going through folders it still happened. This is a major issue for me too. I can't place any new lots or even place my own lots in new saves. I really hope this will be fixed ASAP as this really sucks the enjoyment out of the game. 

Message 15 of 29 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any idea when it will be fixed or if they know what they fixed in the patch caused this to recur?

Message 16 of 29 (771 Views)

Hero

They never give out info like that. 

You will just need to be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 29 (767 Views)

★ Pro

I too have the same problem!

Message 18 of 29 (681 Views)

★★★ Novice

So is this the best way of letting EA/Origin/ whoever normally deals with bugs on the Sims, know that there's a problem? It's the only site I could really find and it seems pretty official, but I was just wondering if there were other ways of reporting bugs. I'm fine with waiting, I know it'll get fixed eventually and that's what matters, I just wanna make sure they know there's an issue in the first place xD

Message 19 of 29 (661 Views)

Hero

Reporting it here is the best way, yes. 

You can also report bugs at the official forum or on twitter/facebook but there's no way of telling who sees it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 29 (646 Views)